Saturday, June 2, 2012

I can't believe it!

I wanted to pop in and share some exciting news, I am thrilled and SHOCKED to be one of the 20 in Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2012!  You can see more here.  To be among these talented designers is a true dream come true!



I must share with you the unique way I found out.  In the morning I always log into my email and facebook first.  I actually had woken up with pink eye (why is it whatever Carter gets I get too?)  and was a bit "hazy"  on facebook I saw that I was tagged in a picture so I clicked it to see what it was and I thought oh cool a group photo for my Stamping Royalty win, looking at the photo I the faces weren't the same.  What is this for?  I go to the top of the photo and see Gallery Idol and again wonder why my face is there, OH WAIT!  OH WOW!  Of course I went to the Paper Crafts blog to check it out and was floored!  This is the card that got me in the top 20:

One of my favorites!  :>  I want to say a HUGE THANKS to all of you!  I am so floored by your kindness!  The kind comments left here, the excited emails sent to me, on facebook all your comments mean so much!  You've made me feel so special and I love that you too are so excited!  I love playing with stamps and paper but what really makes this hobby wonderful is YOU and your friendship, your support, your kindness, your encouragement!   I wasn't feeling all that well yesterday so I took the day to relax but today I get to work!  I can't wait till Monday to share my card with you!  :>  Now I just need to go and make it......  :> 

Don't forget today is the last day to enter my giveaway HERE!

18 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Anita, I love your pretty card!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! (I had no idea when we first started chatting you were such a rock star in our world! Now I certainly know...) :D

Lynn said...

I am so happy for you Anita! Go, go, go! Can't wait to see what you create for the next round. I'm sure it will be gorgeous as always!

Barb said...

So THRILLED for you, my friend, and it doesn't surprise me at all - your card is so gorgeous! Best of luck in the next round - I'm pullin' for ya! Hugs! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Big congrats to you! I am thrilled for you!!!

Robin K. said...

I am soooooo happy for you Anita!!!! This is definitely your year girl!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next round! I'm not surprised you were selected - your card is beautiful!! Hugs, Robin :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous card, Anita - big congrats on Top 20 for Gallery Idol!!

Lin said...

I love this card, too, Anita! So excited for you!

Cindy C. said...

So excited and happy for Anita!! You go girl!

Jenn said...

Congratulations, that's awesome, Anita!! You should be very proud! xoxo

Karen B. said...

Congratulations you so deserve this!

Vicky said...

Anita I am sooooo happy for you! You deserved to be in top 20, your card is gorgeous! I wish you good luck for the rest of the contest. You ROCK girl!!!!

~amy~ said...

I'm sooooo behind on my google reader....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Super ginormous congrats!!!!!

judkajudi said...

Anita, I am thrilled for you! What an exciting moment that was! Good luck on the next round; you do beautiful work!

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats, Anita! You're so deserving... and not just with this beautiful card! LOVE those bright pink chevrons, by the way ;)! We know you'll put on your game face and shine. Hugs!

Brenda said...

Congrats Anita! This is such a beautiful card!

Maureen Morton said...

I loved this card when I first saw it (I even bought the stamp because of it!). You are seriously a rock star in so many ways. I am tickled for you!

jennfontaine said...

I am so very excited for you and since it's now Tuesday I got to see the card you submitted and it is wonderful! You are so very talented and should be so proud of yourself!

That card totally deserves to have you in the top 20~I'm glad that they picked you!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates