Sunday, June 3, 2012

May Pubs! (And Winner!)

Hello!  Hope your having a delightful Sunday!  It's been gorgeous weather here and we have been having so much fun outside!  :>  Last night we went walking the trails in the forest in our area, first time doing so never realized what we were missing! The kids loved it and such great exercise!  And being the parents of two young active kids when at the end of our walk they walk slower and talk of how tired they are Chad and I both smiled to each other on how easy it would be to put them to bed!

I wanted to pop in and share two cards that I was blessed to have published in CARDS May 2012 issue!  

I so love how the photograph it:

And here is my second one:

I always look forward to seeing how they stage the card!  I love the pencils are around my Many Thinks card!  :>  I love seeing who else I "know" who is in the issues too!  :>  And was thrilled to see my talented friend Tiffany as Designer of the Month in this issue!

I have the winner to my giveaway here!  I still cannot figure out how to copy the image on random.org!  The winner is:

Blogger ~Tammy~ said...
Gorgeous card!!!! Love that vintage dress!

Congrats on your well deserved win and have fun with all your goodies! Yay!
31 May, 2012 06:30


Thank you to everyone for your continued support and your always kind and encouraging comments!  :>

I am off the house is quiet so I am going to try to get some work done!  :>  See you tomorrow with my Gallery Idol competition card, I am quite excited!
Delete

14 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats on your pub. Lovely cards Anita.

judkajudi said...

Love your mix of pp's and the pencil is such a great idea on the thanks card! What fun to see your work published. Good luck on the Idol!!

Barb said...

Both cards are fabulous, Anita! So glad you're getting all of this well deserved recognition! I cannot WAIT to see your Gallery Idol card tomorrow! Hugs! :)

Brenda said...

Congrats on your publication Anita! Love both of them especially the paper piecing on your first card!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful published cards! Love the paper-piecing on the first one.

~Tammy~ said...

Big congrats on your publications! So deserving!

So excited to see your Gallery Idol submission tomorrow!

aww, so excited to be your winner! Big hugs!!!

Nina Yang said...

Wow, more pubs, Anita! So happy for you!

Annette Allen said...

your cards are amazing...also congrats to Tammy...

~amy~ said...

Super gorgeous pubs!!!!

Dawn T said...

congratulations on your cards getting published. Beautiful cards too...

Maureen Morton said...

Love these, Anita - congrats AGAIN! The paper-piecing results in such a soft look on the first and the second is so full of fun punch! You go, girl!

Robin K. said...

Loved seeing both of these in CARDS mag!! Congrats! The pencil one is so cute and creative!

jennfontaine said...

I am looking forward to family walks, I love, love family walks! That's great that you have a place so close to home that will work great for you guys!

Your first card is amazing! I love the scalloped edges and soft colours! That is a beautiful stamp set and you are right about the way they photograph it- so pretty!

The second card is fun and original! Great card!

Congratulations on more publications! Keep going, it's great to see your work being noticed!

Trinh said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend! And congrats on the pubs. I love seeing your gorgeous cards in the magazines!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates