Friday, June 29, 2012

And Gallery Idol is over...

Hello! I want to start off this post by congratulting the Gallery Idol winner Joscelyn Cutchens!  What an amazing card she made with the polariod camera!  Who can compete with a light?  So happy for her!

I want to share that even being part of the 20 for Gallery Idol is something I didn't think I would be.  To have made it all the way to the Top 5 is a huge honor and something I am proud of!  Really proud of!  I feel that I worked hard and did make great cards for this so I have no regrets.  I am beyond thankful and overwhelmed with all your love and support.You have rallied behind me and encouraged me to do my best!  You have been amazing to me!  You've made me feel like the most talented crafty girl in the world!  And with that I am a winner!  :>  Big thank yous!

To my fellow 20's I have absolutely loved getting to know all of you!  Our facebook group has made this even better and less bite my nails and a bag of stress!  It was fun to chat about everything and encourage each other! You are all amazing women who are so talented!  I count myself blessed to be included with you!  I hope we all stay in touch and friends!

I'll be back soon with my teacher gifts, cannot wait to share with you!  :>

12 comments:

Brenda said...

You are owed a huge congratulations for getting to where you did Anita! Well done! You are a superstar in my eyes and have been and continue to be extremely inspirational!

~Tammy~ said...

You rocked the competition! Well done!

Annette Allen said...

you did such a great job and how cool to be in the top 5...that is a great honor...

Wida said...

umm... your welcome. hehe...it was a great journey. the FB group was one of the best parts. :)))

Kathy (krolski) said...

You should be proud Anita! All of the cards you entered were fantastic! And to be in the Top 5 is amazing!

Robin K. said...

So proud of you Anita! To make top 5 is such an honor! You are such a class act, my friend! Hugs, Robin:)

Barb said...

You inspire me with every card you create, Anita! I am so proud of you! And you're right - making to 5 is so amazing! Sending lots of hugs!

Dawn T said...

Well done Anita. You are so talented I can see why you made the Top 5. You should be super proud of yourself. I'm proud to say "that was my bloggy friend in the Top 5" Keep on inspiring us all.

Judy1223 said...

Anita, I am so happy for you and all your recent accomplishments (Top 5, cover card, etc.)...you have worked so hard and you totally deserve all the accolades you are receiving! I'm so happy for you and hope you enjoy all the good that is coming your way!

jennfontaine said...

Congratulations for making the top 5! That is a HUGE deal and you did such an amazing job! Way to go!

Maureen Morton said...

You are such a wonderful inspiration, Anita - and a true rock star on your own! Loved following you through this excitement.

Sherri said...

Bummer, you didn't win, but man you sure came close. You're right though, that Polaroid one was pretty amazing. It was all over Pinterest, and Two Peas two. Congrats on making top 5 and a classy tribute to the top 20 Anita!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates