Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Chad!

Hello!  Today is my husband Chad's birthday!  :>  We have had a great day!  He went for lunch with a good friend and tonight we had a great family night!  We went out with the kids for dinner, than hit the park!  :>  Baths and now bed!

I have a card to share today that I made for him.  I could have gone into my stash but I like the idea of making a card just for him!  I used what was on my table already so more Indie Chic by My Mind's Eye and Past times stamp set by Hero Arts:


This card has been picked up for publication!

My great friend Jenn recently sent me home with her whole stash (box) of PTI dies!  Am I not lucky?  She's busy and doesn't have much time for crafting right now plus I think she wanted to help me with Gallery Idol!  :>  This Mat Stack die is hers and I really enjoy it's shape!  I embossed the old truck from the Past Times set in chestnut on it  Pulled out the buttons, it's been a bit since I have and I wonder why!  :> BTW Don't you love it when it's super bright but not bright sun outside and you can get a great card picture without having to edit it?  :>

I entered this card into the CutCardstock.com masculine challenge!

Wanted to send a shout out to my dear hubby.  Happy Birthday Chad!  Thank you for seeking him first in all you do and working always on your relationship with God.  Thank you for being a loving and great dad.  Thank you for working your hardest to support our family.  I love your strong character. Your a great friend to have and I love that you have great guy friends.  I love our relationship how we are always honest with each other.  I always know that I am loved and treasured by you.  I pray that this year is a truly exceptional year in all areas of your life.  I look forward to spending this year making memories with you!  :>  Love you forever and ever!  :>

Here's a photo of the four of us at the restaurant:


Tonight after bath Chad wanted to brush Carter's hair, of course Carter sat perfectly still while he brushed it (doesn't for me!)  I had to share this photo as it makes me laugh I asked Carter to smile with teeth:

He's so cute!  :>  And in case you haven't already and like my project please go and vote for me for Gallery Idol!  I so want to make the Top 10!

11 comments:

Greta said...

Wonderful hubby card--love the colors, the car, the buttons--terrific!

febe said...

Handsome card for your sweet love :)

send gifts usa

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to Chad! Awesome card you made for him, Anita! Perfect colors and love the texture! :)

Dawn T said...

Happy Birthday to Chad...Sounds like he had a great day, starting with the wonderful card you made him. Love the family photo and Carter is darn cute.

Kelly said...

fab card. What a generous act of your friend to share her goodies! You'll make some awesome things with those dies!

Jenn said...

You make the most beautiful cards!! Do you ever make any to sell on sites like Etsy?

Happy birthday to Chad (that was a really touching tribute to him!), and I can't believe how much the kids have grown! xoxo

Miriam Prantner said...

Happy Birthday Chad! Looks like you guys had a great evening! I need a friend with PTI dies!!!!

jennfontaine said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great evening with Chad!
Your card is so great! I love all of your guy cards- they are always so guyish but don't look like they are missing something like a lot of guy cards I see! I love the font of that Happy Birthday!

Of course I want you to win! You are so talented and such a great person who is so giving to others:)

That is a wonderful family picture! I so love all your family stuff that you guys do- so special! I love the with teeth picture! So sweet!!

Both Marc and I have voted!

Cindy C. said...

A very good looking card! And a good looking family as well!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh what a special day!

Your card is so super sweet for Chad! Love it!

Maureen Morton said...

What a blessing your sweet hubby is, Anita! And you have an amazing family. I bet he loved this card just as much as we do - so masculine! You did good (on the hubby and the card!).

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates