Thursday, June 14, 2012

Indie Chic Tulips

Hello!  Happy Thursday! It's a sunny day here although the forecast is calling for rain once again!  Just came home from a power walk.  I've been taking Carter on long power walks, he throws his toy football and chases it!  And by the lake in the shade and privacy of trees I do some yoga and pilates.  During the day not many people around and I can work out without having Carter climb on me like he does at home!  :> :>  I have been enjoying a more relaxed schedule during the day lately with play groups being done!  Although a lot of things in the evenings!  :>

I wanted to share some exciting news, I am very excited to be part of the first design team for Scrapbooking Cafe Online.  Scrapbooking Cafe Online is a Canadian (like me!) online store with great prices, there motto is Making Crafting Affordable!  :>  They have a blog where I will be sharing on Thursdays you can see it here.

Today I have a card to share using more of the Indie Chic line, I can't help it!  :> 

I embossed the newspaper tulips by Hero Arts in white on the paper, used a bunch of papers for this and tied some bright yellow twine by the twinery, LOVE there twine!

Well I am off I have to go and work on my Father's Day gift!  If it works out I will share it soon!  :> Have a super day hope it's sunny where you are! :>

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...I love how you embossed the tulips...so pretty..

Robin K. said...

I'm lovin' everything you've been creating with this MME pp Anita!! It's inspiring me to break mine out :) Glad to hear your schedule has been a little less hectic and congrats on the new DT position!!!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful use of patterned papers!

~Tammy~ said...

This paper totally suits your style! The tulips look divine!

Congrats your new dt position!! Well deserved!

Barb said...

Love the way you used that pretty paper, Anita! The tulips look so beautiful! :)

Lin said...

Another beautiful card - must check out that paper line! And Congrats on your design team! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Dawn T said...

These papers are lovely Anita and I love what you've done with them. Congrats on your DT position.

Maureen Morton said...

You did an amazing job of putting these cute elements together, Anita! Love that paper. And another design team! Wow.

Virginia L. said...

Another gorgeous card! CONGRATS on making to the Top 10!! You are on a roll, Anita! Way to go!

jennfontaine said...

Your walks/workouts sound so great! I love when life slows down a bit!

that's so wonderful about being a part of the design team for scrapbooking cafe online! You card is so pretty! A great mix of so many elements!

Can't wait to see your Father's day gift!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on making the top ten, Anita!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous card Anita! Love the embossed tulips! Also congrats on making it to the next round of Gallery Idol! You rock my friend! :)

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates