Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome Lila Grace!

Happy Wednesday!  I am so happy to share that the sun is back and the weather is warming up!  Yay for sunshine!  :>  This morning marked the last of our weekly play groups (two a week) it's sad to be over but it means summer is it on it's way!

Today I am here with a baby card for the wonderful Jennifer McGuire's new sweet baby girl Lila Grace! 

 When I saw that crafty ladies were making cards for her I had to take part!  I think highly of Jennifer she is as kind as you would think!  And I am so delighted her and her family and her new baby!  I know Jennifer loves babies and I bet she is loving every moment!  I also love babies and am drooling over how sweet Lila is!  :>  Here's my card:

This card has been removed as it's going to be published!


I am entering this card into Simon Says Stamps challenge this week of Anything Goes, they used twine which I did too!  :>

I have one cute story to share, today on our way home from school I was driving the speed limit (I promise) on the perimeter (so it's 100 km/h) and Ariel says to me "Mommy speeding is for race cars!"   I laughed and told her that I was not speeding but yes driving fast here people drive faster.  They must be teaching them in school about speeding!

Well I am off to get dinner on the table tonight Ariel has dance class!  :>


27 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!! Love this Anita..just perfect!

Jana said...

Thank you so much for participating Anita! Love!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. So this is so, so adorable! I love all those onesies and banners! Fabulous!!

Cindy C. said...

How adorable!

Trinh said...

Aww, so sweet and cute! I bought some mini clotheslpins about 6 monyhs ago and still haven't used one. But I always love how they look on everyone else's cards!

~amy~ said...

a-stinkin' a-dorable.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!

Dawn T said...

a delightful card Anita. So sweet.

Joy said...

I adore this card..super cute or what..love love love... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

jennfontaine said...

I think I still have some mini clothes pins from years ago as well, they are so cute!

What a sweet baby card, It is so fun with its great colours and super cute flags! I like the little bows too:)

Good for Ariel for caring about safety! She's too cute!

Kerry said...

What a lovely card design. I like the happy colors you chose. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So sweet Anita! Love the little onesies! Too cute! Love your story today too. :)

Maureen Morton said...

So funny that you have a back-seat driver! I chuckled over that. Love this sweet card - Jennifer and any Mom would be just delighted. Love those clothespins! This is a real charmer.

Deirdre said...

Top 20 in gallery idol....woohoooo to you. So thrilled for you! D

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so cute!!! Congrats on being a top 20!!!!

Wida said...

Cute card idea and congrats on that show stopper for gallery idol!!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous and sweet baby card, Anita! Congrats congrats on your top 20 Gallery Idol entry! Way to go!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Super cute, Anita! And congrats on your Gallery Idol Top 20! You totally rock this year. So happy for you, girl! :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah for the Top 20 card, Anita!! It's gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Just saw you made the Top 20 over at the PaperCrafts blog! Congrats! Your card is beautiful and you rock my friend!

Miriam Prantner said...

Total gorgeousness and sweetness! And congrats on Gallery Idol, it's an honor to be mentioned with you, I love your work!

Dana said...

Lovely card!! Congrats on the Gallery Idol top 20!! Can't wait to see more!!

Sandi said...

love, love, love your adorable card!

cheiron said...

Congrats on making Gallery Idol Top 20! Wonderful work Anita!

Trinh said...

You are on a roll, Anita! A huge congrats on GI Top 20; I'm SO excited for you!!

MarcyK924 said...

Love this adorable card, Anita! What else would I expect from a Gallery Idol top 20 winner! Congrats on a perfect submission! Hugs,
Marcy

Jennifer said...

this card is simply incredible. thank you!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates