Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flying By

Hello!  Hope your day is going great!  I enjoyed play group with Carter this morning and am looking forward to a relaxing afternoon!

I wanted to pop in and share a card that I made yesterday.  In my head this is what I told myself "A little more cardmaking a little less overthinking it!'  I just wanted to enjoy stamping and creating so I made a very CAS card, but I love it!


I am entering this card into the current Lawnscaping Challenge of Clean and Simple:

I enjoyed stamping this card and paper piecing it with the This and That papers by Echo Park!

Last night Chad and I finished up facilitating the Marriage Prep Course at our church, this was our third time doing it this year!  It's done now until the fall!  So enjoy getting to know new couples!  :>  Afterwards I went out with a good friend for a late movie.  We saw:

And it was as good as you think it's going to be!  It was so great to get out with a good friend!  :>  We cruised the book store first and enjoyed chatting before and after the movie!  :>

Oh and I also just finished a popular book:

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.  It's an easy and enjoyable read.  I loved it.  Nothing wrong with fluff reading, for me reading is to relax!  :>

Well I am off!  I hope to be back soon I've cleaned up and organized my craft space and got lots of new goodies lately so I really feel the desire to craft!  :>

19 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

So adorable - I love the pops of color against the kraft!

Barb said...

I love the way this turned out too, Anita! So cute! :)

Carol McCready said...

Love the card. It's my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' adorable! LOVE the bright pops of color against your neutral card base!

Victoria said...

cute flying airplane card. I just finished "I've got your number" as well. A very fun read!

Anonymous said...

This is so fun and cute Anita! Love those paper pieced planes :)

Virginia L. said...

Love the movement of the paper airplane! And the paper you used---LOVE them!

Dawn T said...

Super cute card Anita. I enjoy a good "fluffy" read so will have to try this one. Sounds like a good day.

~amy~ said...

fun fun fun!

Laurel Beard said...

Anita, How great to see you play along with our challenge! I love those little paper airplanes against the kraft! LOVE IT! HA HA, fluff reading. You made me laugh! :)

Robin K. said...

Love this cute CAS card Anita!! I struggle with not overthinking too even though I know I make my worst cards when I do that :) And thanks for the movie and book recommendations!! I love reading fluff :)

Trinh said...

I love the paper-pieced airplanes, Anita! That movie is on my list & I will have to check out that book - love reading fluff!

ivy said...

brilliant CAS card!

Maureen Morton said...

SIMPLY adorable, Anita! I can just hear the giggles when these planes went into the air. Great against the kraft, too. Fun!

jennfontaine said...

I can never make a CAS card! I just can't! I love when others do it, but I can't stop myself from adding...and adding...and adding! LOL!

Your card is great! I really like the kraft background, it goes well with the paper planes! Such fun planes- love the patterns!

I want to see The Lucky One- it looks soooo good!

I enjoyed I've got your number- a fun, light read! (I like the other cover better!)

Greta said...

Oh how clever & cute!

Lynnette said...

I love the paper-piecing on the planes, this card is so much fun

Danielle said...

I love how CAS you kept the card, it's just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this Card!!
Marie

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates