Friday, May 18, 2012

Belive in Your Dreams

Hello!  It's Friday and for us here in Canada it's a long weekend!  Yay!  It's been a gorgeous few days but sadly the forecast into the weekend is rain, which it is every May long weekend!  Although with how much better the weather has been this year who knows!

Last night I got together with a few girlfriends who watch Greys Anatomy too, to watch it.  Did not realize that so many of my friends watched it until one organized it!  So funny to hear her walk around playgroup asking "Do you watch Grey's?"  LOL It was great to sit together and watch it and talk about it too!  Special thanks to my MIL for coming over to babysit, since Chad had an appointment.  :>

So when you blog real time do you ever find yourself starting a post and working on it through the day? That's how it went today.  I started this just after 3 got to here and than Carter woke up we cuddled, I went grocery shopping, made quick dinner, went to soccer, picked Ariel up from a birthday party, and now as I feed them a snack I  am finishing typing this. Well I was until I put the kids to bed and got a surprise call from a great crafty friend!  :>  Now as I type this I am watching Scandal!

Today I have a cheerful encouragement card to share, well I think it's encouraging!  I was in the mood to play with Flutter by, by Lawn Fawn.

I am entering this card into Paper Craft 2012 Gallery Idol!   I think that this sentiment is quite encouraging?  I stamped the flower from the Flutter By set masking it and using bright summer colors.  

I have two wreaths to share with you!  This one was a custom order from a good friend for her Mother in law for Mother's Day!

She loved it! This is my most popular wreath colors I have found!  :> And here is another custom order from a good friend for her grandmother for Mother's Day!  



This was my first jewel toned wreath!  After posting it on facebook I got another order for a jewel toned wreath so I will share that next week!  And actually I didn't want to mention it before Mother's Day but two wreaths that I had on facebook for sale two husbands bought for there wives!  :>  And that's how I am going to leave you, off to work on a wreath!  :>

13 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love today's card Anita, so bright and summery. Perfect for an encouragement card. Sounds like a busy afternoon. So glad your wreaths are working out so well for you. They do look stunning.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful masking, Anita! I love your color choices! And wow, the wreath you made are gorgeous and I know you will do more brisk business for sure!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Anita! I love the colours and your did a brilliant job on masking! Both of your wreaths are fab - no wonder they sell so quickly! Enjoy your long weekend and I hope the weather is better than expected:)

Lynn said...

I love how you masked all the flowers and the gorgeous color combo. It is definitely an encouraging card!

Your wreaths are stunning as always!!

Annette Allen said...

wow these wreaths are so pretty...love those flowers...and your card is just so awesome...love the layered flowers and all that color...

Have a great weekend.

judkajudi said...

First things first: I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy, too, and I was beginning to wonder if they were preparing to end the show, with all the residents going off to new places ... and then the last show of the season .... It was just too much and now I don't have any idea where they are taking us!! And the cast!

Your card is lovely! And you are right, the sentiment is perfect!

Lindsey said...

Wow, perfect masking on your beautiful card!

jennfontaine said...

I haven't watched Greys in about 3 years so I have no idea what's going on anymore! LOL! I'm glad you had a fun night:)

Your card is so great! I love the bright, summery colours and you did a great job masking- it looks like a patterned paper! so pretty! I think "believe in your dreams" is so encouraging! We all need to do that more!!

I think that first wreath is my favorite one yet! The colours are amazing and I love the flowers~it is so beautiful!

The second one is so pretty too!!

Enjoy your weekend:)

Greta said...

Congrats on the wreaths! They're beautiful so I can see why they're selling! Cute card, too.

Trinh said...

Ooh love the colors & the masking on your card - so fresh & pretty! And I'm not surprised that your wreaths are being snapped up; they are beautiful. Hope you have a great week!

~amy~ said...

That's some fab masking!!!! Your wreaths are gorgeous!!!!!

Brenda said...

Love your card and beautiful wreaths Anita!

~Tammy~ said...

More gorgeous wreaths and one fabulous card for the GI! Beautiful!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates