Friday, April 29, 2011

Lucsious Mother

Hello!  I hope that your having a wonderful Friday!  I just got back from a nice long walk with Carter.  It's so sunny and warm here today, but oh so windy!  Sadly apparently this weekend the forecast is for rain, and maybe snow!  Ack yes it's almost May and I still have to worry about snow! I am popping in with a Mother's day card that I made after I made yesterday's card.  I am really enjoying playing with this Hello Luscious collection!  




 I showed this card to one of my crafty friends and she told me it's her favorite card I've ever made!  I really like it too!  I love the sentiment as it's perfect for Mother's Day!  Again for the flowers I embossed the aqua and chestnut powders on the "solid" papers from the set!  :>

Last night I went shopping for a bit, had to get Ariel some more spring clothes and I had coffee with a friend who I've been friends for ages but never hung out one on one.  It was nice!  Than we joined two other girl friends and saw a movie:

 And yes it's as good as you think it is!  We all loved it!  It was so nice to see it with some friends.  Relax in an almost empty theater with a few of your girlfriends!

See you tomorrow with another Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card, Anita! Love how you use patterned papers--I tend to hoard them...That sentiment is priceless!

Emily Leiphart said...

BEAUTIFUL, Anita!! I love the colours of the scalloped papers and the flowers are such a great match. And, oohhh, I was just talking to friends about that book/movie yesterday. So happy to hear the movie is as good as the reviews say! I love both the lead actors.

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Anita, this is luscious! I love this card...love the layers of scallops and the beautiful colors.

Thanks for the movie suggestion, too...always looking for a good one!
Judy

Barb said...

I've been enjoying these papers too, Anita! Love the way you've used them on this card! Fabulous scallops!

Virginia L. said...

Love seeing how you used these paper! They are on my wish list! Glad that you enjoyed the movie! I must see it, too! You are such an enabler!! xo

Chan said...

An absolutely STUNNING card, Anita! I love the patterned scallops and those gorgeous, bold flowers! Beautiful work!! :o)

Alice said...

such a beautiful card, Anita!! love the lace trim in this. gorgeous!

Alice said...

have a beautiful weekend, my friend! =)

Dawn T said...

Such an elegant card Anita... and love the sentiment too. It is so true!

~Tammy~ said...

Anita, I love the beautiful pattern scallops, what a beautiful sentiment!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates