Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aqua and Red Flowers

Hello!  Yes it's me!  Sorry for the quietness on the blog front and even the online front!  It's just been a week! So sleepy!  :> I have been feeling so out of it!  Today I have my first Mother's Day card of the year to share.  I find myself making a whole lotta Mother's Day cards.  This card is ummm a unique take for me?  I was inspired by a shirt of mine that had some stencil flowers and some fabric flowers.  I recreated it with aqua embossing and red polka dot patterned paper.  This is my first time playing with this combo and not sure if I love it.  


It was very bright when I took these photos and I can't seem to have gotten a photo where the one flower doesn't look blurry!  :> 

This week seems to be flying by, soon the weekend will be here!  :>

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Aqua, red, and white are perfect like this! Love the large flower image!

Brenda said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's a perfect colour combo! Love that flower!

Deirdre said...

Anita, love what you created. Am loving the red and aqua.... fab.

Alice said...

very pretty color combo, Anita!! lovely card. have a lovely weekend! =)

aloha37 said...

Love the color combo...you are willing to take risks with color. That is awesome!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates