Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aqua and Red Flowers

Hello!  Yes it's me!  Sorry for the quietness on the blog front and even the online front!  It's just been a week! So sleepy!  :> I have been feeling so out of it!  Today I have my first Mother's Day card of the year to share.  I find myself making a whole lotta Mother's Day cards.  This card is ummm a unique take for me?  I was inspired by a shirt of mine that had some stencil flowers and some fabric flowers.  I recreated it with aqua embossing and red polka dot patterned paper.  This is my first time playing with this combo and not sure if I love it.  


It was very bright when I took these photos and I can't seem to have gotten a photo where the one flower doesn't look blurry!  :> 

This week seems to be flying by, soon the weekend will be here!  :>

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! Aqua, red, and white are perfect like this! Love the large flower image!

Brenda said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's a perfect colour combo! Love that flower!

Deirdre said...

Anita, love what you created. Am loving the red and aqua.... fab.

Alice Wertz said...

very pretty color combo, Anita!! lovely card. have a lovely weekend! =)

aloha37 said...

Love the color combo...you are willing to take risks with color. That is awesome!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates