Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Hostess Thank You!

Hello!  And a Happy Thursday to you!  Today on the Hero Arts Blog for there Social Club us Hero Arts Hostesses have thank you cards featured!  It's hard to believe that the three months are almost at an end!  I feel that April went the fastest!  Being a Hero Arts Hostess is a dream come true for me!  I have loved every minute of it!  It came at the best time for me, during a very cold winter!  I enjoyed the excuse to stay at home and craft and have fun in the flickr group!  I am so thankful to have been asked to be a hostess, I still can't believe it! I am so thankful for everything that came with it!  Thank you to Hero Arts!!!  Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to make 2 videos for the blog, it was so much fun and I enjoyed learning how to do that!  Thank you to my fellow hostess sisters Linda, Heather Maria, Sharon and Sally I have so enjoyed chit chatting with you and getting to know you more!  Your all so talented! I look forward to our friendship continuing to grow!  Thank you to all my Flickr friends, your kind comments and friendship really means a lot.  Tami and Libby your soooo kind and easy to work with, thank you for everything!  Sometimes being a stay at home mom can be hard.  Having a hobby has made it easier, having friends who share my hobby and are so kind in the Flickr group and my blog here has made it even better.  Before I would share my cards with anyone who would look at them and yap about it!  :> I want to be the best mom I can be and having something that is for me has really helped me.  Here is my thank you card:

I'll be honest I love my card!  :>  I so enjoyed playing with both the papers and stamps from the Hello Luscious line!  It's so much easier to play when it matches!  I know you must be sick already of this aqua and chestnut embossing powder but it matched and worked and looks so different on the colored paper!

I am also going to enter this card into the Make It and Mail it challenge that the wonderful Lisa Spangler is having!

And since I am going to the post office already I am going to mail these cards too: (by the way Lisa encourages that you don't have to make a new card to enter her contest you can just use a card you made already and have sitting there!!!)




















By the way my winner from my last post hasn't emailed me yet, but I did just post that last night so check the next post to see if it was you!  :>

I hope you have a great rest of your week!  The weather here is beautiful so we have been enjoying a lot of time outside!  I have a big test in less than 2 weeks so I am trying to study as much as I can! :>

11 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh wow Anita, this card is just stunning! -- dare I say it? It's *luscious*! Love it so much!

Many thanks to you and all of the hosti -- you girls are all The Best!

And! Thanks for entering the very first Make-It and Mail-It challenge, yay!

Good luck on your test!

HUGE HUGE HUGE Hugs!!!!

xo,
Lisa

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Anita, I still cant beleive that our hostess time is almost over, I have really enjoyed the last three months and I feel I have made four new crafty friends. Thank you Anita!!
Hugs
Sally

joy said...

I love this card you have made - those papers are so pretty. My pad is dwindling down to nothing because I have used so many of those papers! Thank you for being a wonderful hostess, Anita! I have only been a group member since December, so you and the other co-hostesses are kinda' the first ones I got to "meet" here.

Jay Gee said...

You have been a wonderful Hero Hostess Anita, I know I have appreciated all the lovely comments you have left me, your work on the Hero blog and your lovely creations :) Thank you.

Brenda said...

You have been an amazing hostess Anita! So thank YOU! I love your card today, gorgeous papers! BTW check Sarahs blog as you won the digi stamp. Good luck on your test!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your Hostess Social Club card, Anita! And it was great fun being a hostess with you!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such beautiful cards, Anita! I can see why you like that first one so much! It's truly AMAZING! LOVE your combination of patterned papers! Scrumptious!

Barb said...

This card is gorgeous, Anita! Love all the paper and colors! You've been the best hostess for Hero Arts! Thank you for all your comments and encouragement, two fab videos and your wonderful inspiration! :)

Nat said...

wow Anita, I love your card too, totally gorgeous! You are an amazing hostess thank you for all your wonderful inspiration and encouraging comments. Huge hugs to you! :)

Dawn T said...

love your Hostess card Anita... and thanks for being an amazingly friendly and happy Hostess... and well done on your videos and all your inspiring cards. Your other cards are just as lovely too.

Emily Leiphart said...

You do AMAZING things with Hero Arts, Anita! I really love the turquoise and blue combo on the left and the kissing on the right is fantastic!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates