Saturday, April 23, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have fun!

Hello!  And a Happy Saturday to you!  I hope that you are enjoying this special weekend of Easter with your families!  Good Friday is a holiday here in Canada and we enjoyed the day at home after a much too busy week!  Chad and I are looking forward to going to a wedding for a cousin of his tonight!!  (I wanted to add if you haven't already maybe after this post read the last one till the end!!)

I am here with a new Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!  This week we are all very excited to have a new design team member, Chupa, she is crazy talented!  This week our sponsor is Magnolialicious!!!  They have the cutest image stamps!  
Our challenge this week is "Girls Just Wanna Have fun!!"  So anything girl themed.


  So your either going to LOVE my card today or HATE it!  I saw this idea when I watched the video at the Create blog here and had to try it!  I tweaked it a bit in the middle and the tails of the ribbon!  Here it is:



I thought that a bow is very girly and had to use it for my card!  The bow is some Crate paper that I was hoarding and the stamps are some new Hero Arts!  So what do you think?? 

I hope that you join us this week and play, I really think that this challenges is super fun!  :>  Our Top Hoot will recieve 3 Mini Stamps from Magnolia Mini World!  Make sure to check out the Wee Memories blog for more info and to see my fellow DT's creations!!!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, love that bow!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I saw that tutorial too and I think it will really be the raging trend going forward...hey, we make flowers out of paper, now it's going to be pretty bows!! Love your neutral, darker tones on this card!

susanne said...

This is a girly card and I just love it!! It has a very retro feel to it. Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Giovana said...

Your card is fantastic Anita!! Love it.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Anita, this is awesome! Love the gorgeous bow. :)

Anette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anette said...

WOW, this is really a "statement-bow", Anita! Love it!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh wow what a striking card, Anita! Love the colours and all the dots! The bow is amazing!

Jenny said...

so sweet , love this bow!! so pretty! :) :) :):)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh! I LOVE it! I saw it, too! So going to have to give it a go! Gorgeous colors, too!

Chan said...

LOVE!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates