Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hello!  Today is my birthday!  I wondered if I should blog on my birthday or not but I have been quite creative lately that I may as well share it!  Ariel had school today so Carter and I enjoyed some time at home.  I hate to say it but it's not that bad when she's gone, Carter plays with me a lot and enjoys sitting my lap with me reading stories or just cuddling!  Ariel had her Christmas concert tonight at school so that was our evening! She was so sweet singing 2 songs with her class!  Chad and I are going to try to fit in a date sometime soon to celebrate, between all the Christmas activities!

With it being my birthday I figure I should share a birthday card I made. Trying to work on my stash of birthdays! 

I embossed the blooming meadow stamp on some pp by Cosmo Cricket, and distressed the edges with vintage photo ink.  The twine is from the twinery and I thought the bright button added!  The sentiment is by PTI.

As for my December daily.  I have been doing really well with taking the photos but that's it!  I know I will catch up!  I can totally see the use of a cricket or a silhouette right now...hmmm... Or even some alphabet stamps!

Here's some photos from the concert, get used to this pretty dress of Ariel's.  There is a lot of things she will be wearing it to, but that's good, it's such a pretty dress (oh and now that I have figured out how easy it is to curl Ariel's hair, I may be doing it all the time!)

On stage singing.

Trying to get a photo of Carter looking when there's cake just doesn't happen!  Hmm Tiramisu! 

Blowing the candles is the best part!

Hope your week is great!  Thank you for reading!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

**happy birthday** LOVE your card and pics...that cake looks spectacular!

Jinny Newlin said...

Happy birthday! Your card is just as beautiful as your daughter's dress! Such fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoyed your cake!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, Anita! Love the embossed blooms over the patterned paper! Beautiful card! I also LOVE Tiramisu! Yum-my! Hope your day was special! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the pics and the cake looks sooo yummy!! Hope you got lots of fun pressies! :)

Dawn T said...

Happy Birthday Anita. Looks like a great cake and how wonderful to get some "Carter" time. Ariel looks delightful. You truly have beautiful children.

Lin said...

Happy Birthday, Anita! Love your card - stamping on the printed paper is really effective. And loved your pics of the family, too!

Ayana Posadas said...

I love your pics and your card. Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! :)

Virginia L. said...

Happy happy birthday to you, Anita (a day late here..), but the wishes are the same! Love your gorgeous card ( the white on pattern paper looks so striking!) and the lovely photos! That cake sure looks super yummy! xo

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Happy belated birthday, Anita! Your card is awesome. Love the white embossing on pp. TFS the b'day pics. You look gorgeous!

Nat said...

Happy birthday to you! Hope you have enjoyed your day Anita. Huge Hugs and smiles!! :)
Love these photos of the kids helping you blow out the candles. Super pic!!
:)

Alice said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Anita! hope you had a most wonderful day! =) very beautiful card. love the white embossing on the pp! and always love seeing the photos of your cute family. thanks for sharing! =)

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates