Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Song Inspiration!

Hello!  I hope that you are havign a wonderful Saturday!  Here it's snowing and my family and I are enjoying a nice relaxing morning!  I am here with another great Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!  

We have the wonderful DeNami Design stamps as our sponsor!  How exciting, they have such great stamps!  Please take the time to check them out if you haven't already!  I love our challenge this week:

What a perfect challenge for this season!  I love to sing and love Christmas Music so!  We have been listening to it every chance we get and our children love it too!  I got to play with some Denami stamps for my card and loved them, stamp beautifully!  My song was Angles We Have Heard On High, one of my favorites!  Here is my card:



I stamped the angel in chestnut roam ink on cream cardstock, and embossing the sentiment with clear embossing on the pp.  The twine adds the perfect touch, it's from the Twinery

I hope you join us this week and play, we have a great prize for the winner, a $25 gift certificate to DeNami!    For more info please go to the Wee Memories blog, and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's amazing cards!  You have until Friday December 10th, 2010 to play!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful CAS card, Anita! We have snow here, too! :D

Barb said...

One of my favorite holiday songs too, Anita! Perfect card for it. . .just gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

Love this angel image and how you showcased it! Beautiful job you did, Anita!

Michele Gross said...

So pretty! You did a great job with the challenge-love your inspiration song :)

Yvette said...

Beautiful card! Love the angel stamp. We have also snow :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Anita, this is beautiful! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Anita this is so beautiful! I love that image and your colours are gorgeous! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love this song too! Your card is beautiful! Love the pp you chose to go with the angel stamp!

Nat said...

so elegant, love this!!

Deirdre said...

Beautiful Anita - love it.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love that "Rejoice" sentiment! It matches your angel beautifully! Aren't you just loving your bits of Twinery twine, Anita?!

Alice said...

very sweet. lovely card, Anita!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates