Monday, December 20, 2010

Colors of the Season!

Hello!  Happy Monday!  I am here with a late post for the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge.  I am so sorry to be late but with Carter having Scarlet Fever and myself not feeling well I just didn't get a chance to post.  I went to a walk in today and I have tonsillitis, the doctor said he didn't even need a swab to know!  I am on meds now so I hope that I will be feeling a lot better soon.  It's hard to be sick right before Christmas, I have so much to do, I have such great crafty ideas that I need to make!   Plus I want my taste bubs back!

Even with not feeling well we had a really busy day yesterday!  At church it was Carter's turn to go on stage and sing his song.  He was so cute when I went up to take his picture before it started he pointed and said look!  It got caught on the mike!  Than at the end Chad and I waved to him from our seats and he waved back so happily!  In the afternoon it was Ariel's Holiday dance recital.  She went on stage twice and danced for both her hip hop and ballet/jazz/tap class.  She did so well and so happily, she loves to dance!  That evening we attended a gathering on one of Chad's family side, it was fun.  I made turtle tarts which were a big hit, sadly I couldn't taste them!

This week we have a great sponsor Pin Cat Studios!  They gave us some adorable digital images to make!  And I see on there site they have some cute rubber ones too!  You can check them out here

Our challenge this week is to find inspiration in the "Colors of the Season".  

So ummm well I may not have really.  I made my card while Carter was sick when he was napping last week.  And while making it, it somehow didn't occur to me that we had a theme!  Oy!  Oh well it's cute....

I hope that you will join us!  The challenge runs longer than usual with Christmas being this weekend so there is lots of time to play!  Until December 31st, so two weeks to play!  Click here for more info.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh how adorable!

Lin said...

Hope you and Carter are on the mend! Merry Christmas, Anita!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Super cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

I thought it was, still, super sweet! LOVE how the image hangs over the right side of the card face, and your twine is the perfect, finishing touch!

Dawn T said...

cute cute card Anita. Hope that you all get better by Christmas. Sounds like Carter is improving though, how cute he must have been on stage and I'm sure Ariel looked wonderful in her dance costume

Barb said...

Adorable card, Anita! Hope you are all healthy and happy for a very Merry Christmas!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ok, this is so super cute, really LOVE what you did with the owls, super darling colors and design!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

Alice said...

awww... this is super cute! love the fun design, too! sweet card!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates