Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zebra Shoes!

Hello!  Happy Wednesday! :>  Can't believe it's Wednesday already!  Fall may be over as it's so cold here and it snowed a little bit last night!  We've had to pull out winter coats!  Yikes two weeks ago today it was so hot you could go swimming (my friend invited me to but I didn't feel well!)  So fast the weather has changed!  

I wanted to stop in with a card that I made for the Market Street Stamps special edition First Anniversary Block Party!  Market Street Stamps has just turned one and I am so excited for them!  Angelica one of the owners really is a sweetheart and I couldn't be any more happy for her!  I had to make a card and play along!  I so enjoyed being there guest designer this past July! 

I had to play with the Fashionista set!  I have a funny story to share, when I created with this set I "lost" the sentiment I used on today's card.  I turned my craft table upside down looking for it!  Time I could have been using to create!  I looked everywhere.  I have a  good memory so it really bugged me!  After some time I came to the sad realization it was gone!  And you know nothing is worse or more annoying than losing a stamp!  And I went on and created without it!  A few days later I found a package of candy (I love candy and hide it all over the place so the kids don't find it, they have before and have a great time!) that I had forgotten all about.  When I picked up the package I found my stamp!  It was at the bottom of the bag of candy!  It got stuck to the bottom! I know you understand my joy when I found it!  I had had the candy on my craft table but you know I quickly hid it from the kids!  Whoooo hoooo so I was so happy to create with this sentiment today!


I made this card for a close girl friend who celebrated her birthday yesterday!  This card is so her and I know she will just love it!  Ever since I've had this set I have planned to  make her birthday card with it!  We are currently on baby watch for her with her second as she is 7 days overdue right now!  Can't wait!  I may be bringing her this card when I go visit her and her new baby!  :>  It really is so fun when your friends don't find out what gender they are having!

Well I am off! I am so excited to share some very exciting crafty news hopefully next week!

11 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this Anita so fun!!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Super fun!! Love this!

Michele Gross said...

It's faaaabulous daahling!! hehee! Super Vogue, you're friend will love it :) Glad you joined the fun at the Market Street Block Party!

Karen B. said...

Super fun and cute card! I once lost a stamp too, only to find it hiding underneath one of my distress inks. Whoever looks on the bottom of their ink pads??

Barb said...

Ooo, exciting news - can't wait to hear! Love this fun and fabulous card, Anita! Cute story about the lost stamp! The last time that happened to me, I went out and bought another one because I KNOW I looked everywhere and wouldn't find it. (thought I vacuumed it up.) Of course, within hours of bringing home the new one, I found the one that was lost! Hugs! :)

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Anita. Your friend will love it. I so can relate to losing a stamp.... mine ended up on the plastic cover of another stamp. Thought it had gone out in the rubbish....

Stephanie Washburn said...

So SUPER SASSY, Anita! Very nice! Love that ruffly ribbon!

Good Timing said...

The weather has changed so fast, hasn't it?? I am sure winter will be upon us sooner than we think. Love these fun cards, they are so cute!! :)

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Anita, but I have to say that I really love your story about the lost stamp!

"Στον δικό μου υπέροχο κόσμο...." said...

SUPER!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh super sassy and I LOVE it!!!!! Love the ribbon treatment on the side! Your friend is going to LOVE LOVE it so much!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates