Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Card Exchange!

Hello!  It's been a busy couple of days as I have been working on a lot of different projects and some of them crafty.  :>  The major one is Ariel's birthday invites!  Still slaving away with it!  I wanted to pop in and share two cards.  A few weeks ago I organized a fall card exchange in the Hero Arts Flickr group!  I love organizing these card exchanges, I love bringing friends together sending cards that they love to make to each other!

I made this card for Kathy:

I embossed the flower and leaf from the Floursh Flower and Leaf set by Hero Arts and than colored it with several Distress inks!  I also colored the lace with spiced marmalade ink, I was really pleased with how it turned out!  

I received the most lovely card from Brenda:

I have her card sitting on my side coffee table and I so enjoy seeing it through the day!  The rhinestones glitter beautifully!  It's so fun to open an envelope and find a gorgeous handmade card!

Have a great night I am off to bed!

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is gorgeous and so is Brenda's!

Dawn T said...

what a pretty card you made and Brenda's is just wonderful. Many thanks for organising the Fall exchange. It really is nice to get a hand made card in the post

"Στον δικό μου υπέροχο κόσμο...." said...

I like your card very much!!!WOW!

Karen B. said...

Your card is great, that orange color just pops! Brenda's is too!

Barb said...

Hi Anita! Beautiful cards that you and Brenda exchanged! Love them both! Good luck on finishing the birthday invites! Hugs! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous fall creations. Love the vibrant colors on the first one. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh what beauties!

I am also working on my son's birthday invites! Some days I think I am crazy to put this much effort into something that is going to eventually get tossed!

Char Dobson said...

These are both fabulous! Love the colours!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates