Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hello!  Happy World Card Making Day!  I am here with both my Wee Memories challenge blog hop and my post for World Card Making Day!  I love that there is a day that celebrates Card Making! I have a few things to do today but plan to get some craft time with my daughter!  I think celebrating World Card Making Day with someone I love will make it better!  For the Wee Memories Blog Hop you should have arrived here from Amy's blog!


 This week's Wee Memories Challenge is all about your favorites!  So create with your favorite technique!  Our sponsor is Unity Stamp Company!  We have a stamp set for your winner as our prize!

Today I have my last Think Pink card to share.  In total I made 9 (a few of each design) but when I went to drop them off I left one at home!  And it's kinda perfect as I am going to send it to my family friend.
When I came up with the idea for my card yesterday I was actually working on this one.  I used two of my favorite techniques for this card.  Stamping and embossing!

Your next stop along the hop is Brandi! 

I really hope you will join us for this week's challenge!  And for our blog hop too!

14 comments:

Brenda said...

I've loved all your Think Pink cards Anita! Love the ribbon behind the die cut, it's just perfect there!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card! love the ribbon!

Dawn T said...

just loving your Think Pink cards Anita. This one is no exception... beautiful as usual

Pamela said...

Great card! :)

Unknown said...

So lovely card ... Happy WCMD!

Jenny said...

Oh so sweet! Love it!! :) :) :)

Amy Kolling said...

What a perfect card for the cause! Hope you enjoyed your WCMD with your daughter!! :)

Laurel Beard said...

Beautiful card for a beautiful cause!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful cards for such a great cause, Anita! Loving all the pink goodness you've been creating!!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely card, Anita!

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love all the different shades of pink!!

Trinh said...

Hi Anita! Your card is very pretty & is the perfect encouragement.

Jenny said...

Just so pretty, love the main image as the bkgd print too :)
Jenny x

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates