Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge 72!!

Hello!  Happy Saturday!  I am here with another fabulous Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!  This morning maybe while your reading this I am currently at a baby and kids sale, selling all my baby toys, clothes and what nots!  It's nice to clean out my basement!  And sorta sad to close the door to that part of my life!  :>

This week our sponsor is the cutest stamp company ever, Lawn Fawn!  Our challenge this week is Holiday Madness!  Create a card for an upcoming Holiday!  There are so many holidays coming up!  :>


I decided to make a Christmas card!  I played with a few of my Lawn Fawn stamps!

I played with winter bunny and say cheese by Lawn Fawn!  So enjoyed it!  Maybe a fun Holiday photo!  Soon this will be a major past time for my children, sledding!  I used some Hero Arts stamps too (sentiment and snowflakes) and the pp is October Afternoon!

I wanted to share some cute stories with you.  Last week my MIL took Carter to the cabin with his cousin who is the same age as him.  They had a blast!  Playing together!  My MIL said they chatted the whole drive and she did not understand how they understood each other sine she couldn't understand them!  Than last Sunday we had a family gathering and they started playing together again.  It was so sweet to see them sitting on the floor pushing a car back and forth to each other!  Cameron loves Carter just as much so it's so cute to see there friendship bloom!  Carter is just 3 but seeing him making buddies is so sweet!  Today all day he has been asking to play with his friend Hudson over and over and over.  I called my friend to ask her over for a playdate next week, she told me that Hudson had been doing the same to her the other day!  We let them talk on the phone to each other and heard I heard Carter say "I want to play with you!  I miss you!  Your my friend!"   So cute!

Well I hope you will join us this week with our challenge!  Can't wait to see what you create!  Please check out the Wee Memories blog for more deets and to see the always fabulous design team creations!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

What an adorable story about Carter! So fun to watch them grow!

Gorgeous card...I love the embossed background...so sweet!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! Love the embossed backgroud.

Karen B. said...

Amazing card, perfect for the holidays! I too started going through and selling/giving a way the baby stuff. Sad, but it is nice to have the room!

Brandi said...

So adorable!!! I just love that lawn fawn stamp!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this such a sweet card!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Super cute! I hope my new LF stamps arrive SOON...so I can PLAY!!! LOVE your card, Anita! Have a great weekend! xo

Barb said...

Don't ya love when they start talking up a storm?! Cute story, Anita.

Love this darling card! The stripes and embossing look wonderful together!

Laurel Beard said...

Sooooo cute Anita! Love this.

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorable!!!

Anne said...

This is so cute Anita! Love the striped paper along the bottom and how you paper pieced his scarf too- fabulous holiday card!

Dawn T said...

such a sweet card. Carter is now at that amazing age when friendships start happening... enjoy.

Trinh said...

This card is so adorable, Anita! I love the little scene you created & all of those embossed snowflakes.
Your story about Carter is so sweet! It's amazing how fast it goes by.

Brenda said...

What a cute story Anita! And your card is even cuter! I love that little snow bunny!

Donna B. said...

Very cute winter bunny card!! Love the snowflakes!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, I love your story about Carter! I love watching Damian do the same with the kids at the park. It's adorable!! Your card is super sweet, Anita! I love all the textures and papers.

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates