Thursday, October 6, 2011

Praying for You

Hello Happy Thursday!  It's a been a busy week here.  On Tuesday I worked the provincial election here.  It's a long day I was there from 6:30 in the morning to 9:30 at night!  It's almost like losing a day in the week!  I really enjoy working the election though, I worked in my area so I knew so many people.  :>  My MIL took Carter and his cousin who is the same age to the cabin for the night!  The weather couldn't be better it's hot like summer still!  Carter is going to have so much fun! I had the afternoon to myself as Ariel was at school.  Tonight the three of us went to see Mr Poppers Penguins, great family movie!

I did want to pop in and share a card that I recently made.  At scrapfest when I went to do the Authentique make and take they asked me if I was a facebook friend, and I said yes.  Apparently I was the first all day!  They gave me a bunch of there 6 by 6 papers to play with.  Here is my first card using them:


I embossed the flowers from my new HA set Butterflies and Wildflowers added some twine.  I went with the praying for you sentiment as I am working on cards for my church's bookstore.  :>

I am reading a book right now that I can't put down, maybe you've read it too:



And yes it's as good as you have heard!  I really wanted to read the book before I see the movie!  I can't wait to see the movie! Tomorrow when Ariel is at school I better be good and not read but study my course!

Well I am off to watch a bit of tv before bed with my hubby!  Thursday is such a good tv night!

9 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous card!!

Barb said...

Anita, what a beautiful card! Love the wildflowers embossed on that pretty paper!

Dawn T said...

what beautiful papers and what a beautiful card.

Lin said...

Beautiful card, Anita. And YES, I loved this book and we're going to see the movie this afternoon!

Virginia L. said...

Love your card--so very pretty! And yes, I saw the movie "The Help|", but I didn't read the book! It was GOOD ( kind of long though). I would recommend you see the movie and see which is better!

Diana said...

What a beautiful blue card Anita! Thanks for coming to visit me!

Brenda said...

Oh I love these blues with the white embossed over it Anita! I just recently saw The Help, it was an awesome movie!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my, the blues on this are so dreamy looking, LOVE this!

Christiana said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm about to start reading this book too. I saw the movie and LOVED it!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates