Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! I wanted to do a quick post to wish you a Merry Christmas and to share my digital holiday card I sent out. I also sent a handmade christmas card too! I am so pleased with my family pics!


Aren't I blessed with such cute children? I love how much alike they look! And everyone always says she is a little me and that my son is a little Chad! I love my family! Hope your all having a special Christmas spending time with the ones you love!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I agree whole heartedly, your kids are total cuties! I can see both of you in them, but Ariel looks more like you and Carter looks more like Chad. Gorgeous pics!

Alice said...

aww.. thanks for sharing the lovely photo of your wonderful family! your kids are so adorable!! no wonder you are so proud!!! Wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!

Jill said...

You have such a beautiful family! Love your card- great pics! :) Merry Christmas to you, too!

Cindy said...

Angie, how fun to see the card and pics online! Sounds like you had a nice Christmas. Love the card sets you've been making - inspiration for me to get busy!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates