Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 8 Another Button Purse

Today for Day 8 I have another card purse to share! I really do enjoy making these! I used the PTI set Holiday Button Bits again. It's so easy to create with this set! I made a few things but could keep going, but I don't really need any more. Let's see if that stops me!


I really like how you can see the top of the card through the ribbon!

A close up of the card inside.

Yesterday I took my daughter to see the new movie The Princess and the Frog, it was really good! My daughter loved it and behaved so well! It was fun to see it with a girlfriend and her three girls too!
I have to leave with a short post as I work soon! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Anita.... another lovely set. Love the holly. Glad you and your daughter enjoyed your outing together.... it's fun to do mother daughter stuff....

Julia said...

where did you buy that stamp set? I found it on the company's website, but the shipping to canada is expensive!

Jill said...

too cute! Love the mix of pp and stamping! The buttons are fabulous!

Jane said...

FABULOUS project!! love it!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates