Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 5 A Purse full of Buttons

Saturday is here! Do you consider it the best day of the week? For me I do love Saturdays but I often find it to be so busy! Today I am working a full day at the mall should be quite busy! But it does make the day pass by that much faster!

Today for Day 5 I have a purse and card set to share. I think it was last week that this was a tutorial on splitcoast. I happened to be on there and just noticed it and fell in love! It was super easy to make and I think it's just darling! I've shared it with a bunch of friends and they loved it too! I used the PTI Holiday Button Bits stamp set again. Here is the purse with the cards in it the way I would give it to someone (I think):

Here is the purse and the three matching cards. Do you notice that they are in clear envelopes? I love to give my cards in clear envelopes! These ones are by Stampin Up but I have bought other kinds before, and even the dollar store has some but not an A2 size currently.

And here is the card that I have inside. I made 3 of the same cards for this. Looking at the picture I realize that I didn't take it straight so the bottom panel looks a little crooked!

Products used (not mentioned yet) upper Crest Border punch by fiskars, SU Black ink, buttons by PTI, cardstock by Bazill, ribbon fromWalmart, labels 1 nestabilities.

I can't wait to give this away! I love it! I also think I may have a love of ornaments stamps!


dustypenny said...

So pretty, Anita!

Alice Wertz said...

oh! love the simple design!! gorgeous gift set!!

Nancy said...

Anita, I love this purse and cards set! Your design is really pretty, those button bits are just wonderful, I so want them! I'll bet the lucky recipient will love this!

Dawn said...

Anita... you are a clever lady. Love this set. Your button ornaments are just lovely.

Vanessa said...

They are so beautiful, Anita!! Love them!! What a great gift!


Roberta Laliberte said...

Hi Anita! I am so glad you found me!!!! My back is doing much better today. I will definitely try the tennis ball!
To post the link in your sidebar:

1. right click on the blinkie in the DT post and save to your computer.

2. Log into blogger on the layout page and click on add a gadget. on add a picture. Browse your files to find my blinkie and click on it.

4. above the picture in the dialog box there is a space for you to add html link. Paste into it and then hit save.

Voila! Anyone who clicks on it will be taken to my blog!

PS. So glad you found me!

Roberta Laliberte said...

I love the way you used the buttons Anita, simple and elegant!



Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates