Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 5 A Purse full of Buttons

Saturday is here! Do you consider it the best day of the week? For me I do love Saturdays but I often find it to be so busy! Today I am working a full day at the mall should be quite busy! But it does make the day pass by that much faster!



Today for Day 5 I have a purse and card set to share. I think it was last week that this was a tutorial on splitcoast. I happened to be on there and just noticed it and fell in love! It was super easy to make and I think it's just darling! I've shared it with a bunch of friends and they loved it too! I used the PTI Holiday Button Bits stamp set again. Here is the purse with the cards in it the way I would give it to someone (I think):






Here is the purse and the three matching cards. Do you notice that they are in clear envelopes? I love to give my cards in clear envelopes! These ones are by Stampin Up but I have bought other kinds before, and even the dollar store has some but not an A2 size currently.




And here is the card that I have inside. I made 3 of the same cards for this. Looking at the picture I realize that I didn't take it straight so the bottom panel looks a little crooked!




Products used (not mentioned yet) upper Crest Border punch by fiskars, SU Black ink, buttons by PTI, cardstock by Bazill, ribbon fromWalmart, labels 1 nestabilities.



I can't wait to give this away! I love it! I also think I may have a love of ornaments stamps!

7 comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So pretty, Anita!

Alice said...

oh! love the simple design!! gorgeous gift set!!

Nancy said...

Anita, I love this purse and cards set! Your design is really pretty, those button bits are just wonderful, I so want them! I'll bet the lucky recipient will love this!

Dawn T said...

Anita... you are a clever lady. Love this set. Your button ornaments are just lovely.

Vanessa said...

They are so beautiful, Anita!! Love them!! What a great gift!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Hi Anita! I am so glad you found me!!!! My back is doing much better today. I will definitely try the tennis ball!
To post the link in your sidebar:

1. right click on the blinkie in the DT post and save to your computer.

2. Log into blogger on the layout page and click on add a gadget.

3.click on add a picture. Browse your files to find my blinkie and click on it.

4. above the picture in the dialog box there is a space for you to add html link. Paste into it http://www.prairiefairyblogspot.com and then hit save.

Voila! Anyone who clicks on it will be taken to my blog!

Roberta!
PS. So glad you found me!

Unknown said...

I love the way you used the buttons Anita, simple and elegant!


Roberta

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates