Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 9 A Little Gift Set

Welcome to finally Day 9! I am sorry for the break. On Thursday my daughter and I were struck with the stomach flu! No fun! Needless to say I wasn't able to blog! Today I have a card box and set to share. Here is the box:


I made it again with the splitcoast tutorial on an A2 box but made it smaller an inch around and scored it only at an inch (rather than the 1 1/2) I wanted it to be not as deep. Here is the box open with the cards and tags:

Here are the three matching cards and tags:



It's a more simple set. I used the SU set Tree Trimmings along with a sentiment from a Hero Arts Christmas sentiment set (What a fabulous set it is I used it almost for every card!) I used my nesties Lables 8 and than stamped the ornaments with moss green, cranberry red colorbox pgiment ink, and the brown is Chocolate chip by SU. I put some rhinestones on each card also. The tags are also the same but smaller size Labels 8 also. I gave this set to my daughter's music teacher and she loved it!

On Thursday we went to see Santa. At one of the local malls a visit with Santa and a photo were free! When we arrived there was a children's choir singing Christmas carols and no line for Santa! I was anticipating quite the line! The photo went well. I am pleased that both children are smiling! My daughter complained of a sore tummy while shopping but thankfully didn't get sick until we were outside in the parking lot. I felt funny also and got sick later that evening. My daughter and I spent the evening in my bed together sick! She felt fine yesterday but I still didn't feel all that well but am happy that I feel really good today! Here is the photo of them with Santa:


As you can see my son is sitting all funny, he was arching his back trying to get away! I am just pleased that there both smiling! Especially him he is so little! And yes I dressed them up in there Christmas outfits, and he is wearing a little black velvet suit with a tie!

2 comments:

Alice said...

ohh~~ hope you are feeling better, Anita... so glad to hear that your daughter is feeling better...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous set of cards and tags! they are so beautiful! love your simple design!

Jill said...

Hope everyone at your house is feeling better! Love the photo of your kiddos. :) The box of cards and gift tags is fabulous!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates