Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 7 Snowflakes being bagged everywhere

10 days until Christmas! I cannot believe that Christmas is so soon! I have finally got quite a bit of shopping done so I am quite happy! I have all my greeting cards pictures printed so I look forward to mailing and handing them out! Now to actually finish writing them!

Today I have a gift bag and matching tag to share:



I took the photo on the tree. My tree finally went up, a bit late! We had been putting it off with having a nearly 16 month old baby boy in the house! I am sure he will be enjoying it! The tree is still without decorations otherwise my bag would not have matched! I stamped the Kraft bag with white pigment ink with the HA snowflake heating it with my heat gun after but I still let it sit for a few hours before doing the other side. I made a cute matching tag also. The PP is from a DCWV Christmas set from a few years ago, the colors are more traditional. The big snowflake is a felt one by SU I attached it with the liquid glass, I am loving this stuff more and more as a glue! I find that felt pieces can be hard to attach since sometimes they bleed through. The liquid glass can do that but not if you don't use too much. I than added the red rhinestone to the middle. I also inked the edges with the white stamp pad! I so enjoy making bags!
Products used: Michaels kraft bags, DCWV PP, Bazill card stock, colorbox white pigment ink, HA Grand Snowflake and sentiment Cl343, SU felt snowflake,SU scalloped punch.
I am quite excited as I am taking my daughter to see The Princess and the Frog tonight! And a girlfriend will be bringing her 3 girls also! My daughter is quite excited!

4 comments:

Clare said...

SO pretty! The snowflake is beatiful die cut is beautiful, as well as the snowflakes on the bag! :)

Alice said...

beautiful gift bag Anita!

Kathy said...

Great idea Anita...love your white snowflakes! Watch out our tree fell down and I don't have a baby just a 14 and 18 year old...lol
Hugs,Kathy

Jill said...

Love the white stamping on the kraft! Lovely gift bag!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates