Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wild Blooms Birthday

Hello!  It's out last full week of summer over here!  School starts in 9 days.  Sigh it's so sad.  I so enjoy the summer with Ariel and Carter.  I love just being with them!  Yesterday we hit a kids amusement park (for 6 hours we stayed till it closed, we were having so much fun!) And today we had a fun time with friends at there amazing backyard pool!

I have a birthday card to share today.  I haven't been crafting much this summer.  I've just been busy, I lost my mojo, it's been hot, and just can't find the time to sit and create.  BUT I miss it and look forward to getting back at it soon!  I did find some time to create a few days back and created quite a few cards, oh yes it was raining that day... Anyways here is a card!

I used some papers from a Pebbles pad that I won with Gallery Idol, my first use of Pebble products!  I also used a Memory Box die Wild Blooms. 

I have a wreath to share today!  A friend is getting married soon and asked me to make her a wreath in her wedding colors and I came up with this, she loved it!

 She wanted a striped wreath!  The yarn comes that way!  :>

Well that's it for me today!  I hope to be back soon with more to share!  :>

13 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweet card. I love those flowers against the background. That wreath is amazing! Gorgeous blooms.

Lynn said...

stunning wreath. Love the colors and the stripes. Gorgeous CAS card too!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card -- just the right touch of distressing on the patterned paper. And your wreath is amazing!

Annette Allen said...

love your card...awesome distressed edges and that wreath is gorgeous...

Carol McCready said...

Pretty card. The wreath is gorgeous.

jennfontaine said...

I am also so sad that summer is almost over. I have enjoyed it sooo much!
Your card is so pretty! I love how you can make "simple" cards look so amazing! The paper is perfect!

LOVE LOVE the wreath! It is gorgeous! I wish I could have a whole wall of wreaths- so I could sit and look at them!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous projects, Anita! I love the distressing and notebook edge on the card and the wreath is totally stunning!

Ryann said...

Wow! Your wreath is stunning and turned out so GOOD!! Love your card, too! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous wreath! No surprise she loved it! Your card almost matches! So so pretty!

Not crafting much here either!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card and what a STUNNING wreath. It's amazing how the striped wool just goes beautifully into the stripes.

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, your wreath is gorgeous, Anita! Love your card too!

Robin K. said...

Glad you've been enjoying these last days of summer with your kids:). The wreath you created is gorgeous!!!! Love the effect from the striped yarn! And your card is sweet- loooove that Memory Box die!!

Trinh said...

Such a pretty card & that wreath is gorgeous! It's wonderful that you have been able to take advantage of the summer with your kiddos. Time goes by so fast!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates