Monday, August 6, 2012

July Pub and 10th Anniversary!

Hello!  Happy Monday!  It's a long weekend here! :>  I apologize for my lack on blogging as of late.  My brother's wedding took a lot out of us!  Happy to share that my crafting mojo came back yesterday, made three cards and worked on a wreath!  Can't share those right now but I can share a publication that I had for July!  It's from CARDS magazine and for felt!  When I saw the call for felt I knew I had to submit for that since I am always playing with felt for my wreaths so I should try to make a card with it too!  Here is the card:

And here it is in July's CARDS:

I so love seeing how they photograph it!

This past Friday August 3 Chad and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! :>  It's hard to believe that 10 years have passed since we said I do.  10 years is a long time but yet it doesn't feel like that at all! What an amazing 10 years it has been!  I remember fondly our newlywed time!  And as we became parents together to the sweetest little girl who captured our hearts, and as we grew to a family of 4 with a cute little baby boy!  

Chad you are such an amazing husband to me.  You really are the best for me and I am so happy you choose me!  These past 10 years have been such a great life and I look forward to many more years with you!  Marriage isn't always easy but with you it's so worth it!

I pulled out my wedding album and looked through photos and shared it with the kids!  I loved planning my wedding, I spent most of my waking hours for our 11 month engagement planning!  My parents were very generous and we had a beautiful amazing wedding!  Two years ago I shared some photos from our day, since it was before digital they are scanned, I don't have too many scanned!  You can see the post here.  

Chad's parents took the kids to the cabin (with cousins) for two nights and Chad and I really enjoyed our time together.  We started by showing houses together!  So love working with him we compliment each other so well!  Chad took me out to dinner at my favorite (not his) restaurant for dinner!  And we spent time just together and on the second night went out on a double date with friends.  So refreshing for our relationship!  :>

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great day and I hope your ink pads don't go dry (like my Vintage Photo by ranger is starting to!)




14 comments:

jennfontaine said...

Such a great card! I too, love how the photograph the cards for the magazine- it's always so pretty!

I'm glad that you had such a great weekend together- how wonderful to do that!

Annette Allen said...

Totally gorgeous...congrats on the publication...love those flowers..

Cindy C. said...

Congrats on your new publishment! And Happy Anniversary!

Jinny Newlin said...

Congrats on your beautiful publication, Anita! What a compliment to CARDS! LOVE all those delicious, felt blossoms! And happy anniversary! Ten years is a biggie! Congratulations!

Lynn said...

Sounds like the absolute perfect weekend Anita! Happy anniversary to you and Chad! We celebrate 20 years next week :)!

Lalo said...

Lovely card, CONGRATS!!!

Lindsey said...

Awesome card, totally publication-worthy! Again, happy anniversary. :)

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Anita!! Congratulations on your Anniversary.

Barb said...

Happy 10 year Anniversary to both of you! Love your gorgeous felt flowers, Anita - congrats on another fab pub! :)

Trinh said...

Beautiful card, Anita! The color combo is so pretty. And happy 10th anniversary! We will be celebrating 14 yrs next week and it has flown by for us too.

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Anita! And happy belated anniversary!

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Anita, on your publication. It is a delightfully beautiful card. A big congratulations of your 10th anniversary. Sounds like a great weekend.

Robin K. said...

Happy Anniversary!! From the things you share it's easy to tell you and Chad have a strong marriage and family:). How fun you are now able to work with each other! My hubby and I met at our workplace and while we worked in different departments it was nice to be able to talk with someone about work who completely understood!
And congrats on another pub!! So cool the way you used your felt flowers on your card!

~amy~ said...

congrats on the pub and your anniversary!!!!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates