Thursday, August 30, 2012

Honeyblossom Spring

Hello!  Hope your day is fabulous!  I am enjoying a home day with the kids catching up on stuff.  Ariel has a friend over for the afternoon!  :>  It's nice to be home after so many fun days spent enjoying summer!

Today it's my day on the Scrapbooking Cafe Online's blog!  This is the card I made:


I used the Memory Box die Honeyblossom Spring die along with Basic Grey's What's Up pad!  :>

I am entering this card into Simon Says Challenge of Anything Goes! :>

On Monday I took the kids to Tinker Town for the day and they had a blast!  I took tons of photos that it got to the point that they were telling me no more photos!  LOL


 Our first ride every year is the Merry Go Round!  Doesn't Carter look like a teenager who doesn't care?

The tilt a whirl was a favorite!  They went on it the most and I had to tell them no sometimes I was scared there tummies couldn't handle it!


This one they didn't want to look at me so I yelled out I've got candy they both turned with the smiles and I got the perfect picture lol!  And nope I didn't have candy!  The other parents told me they would remember that trick!

Well that's it from me!  One more day until the long weekend!

11 comments:

Trinh said...

Lol great photo tip! Your kiddos are so cute and you are such a good mama for taking all those pics. Love how the flower die cut looks in that bright red. Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

Darling photos, Anita! Looks like such a fun day! Love your beautiful card too!

~Tammy~ said...

That sure seems like a fun day! I loved that you bribed the kiddos with candy! :-))) It works for me too because I don't let my son have it. So it's a treat!

Your card is beautiful! I love the distressed edges!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors. Looks like a wonderful outing!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful card Anita, love the die cut flower! Looks like a fun outing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Anita! Looks like you all had a fun day! Love the card - so pretty with that die cut :)

Miriam Prantner said...

I've got candy! Genius Anita! Great card and looks like a great trip to the park!

Anne-Elise said...

Great photos! Looks like you had a great day! Beautiful card too! Have a nice week-end!

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty card with the hint of distressing. And fun family pics!

jennfontaine said...

My kids used to love Tinkertown! So many good memories there- I love the pictures- how fun!

That card is so pretty! Love the distressed edges and bold colour on the leaves/flowers!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card,love that die. Fab pics of you family.


Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates