Thursday, August 9, 2012

Masculine Lorelai Leaf Card!

Hello!  Hope your day is going great!  Today is Thursday so I have a post up on the Scrapbooking Cafe Online's blog!  I have a masculine card to share!


I used a Poppy Stamps die Lorelai Leaf for this card! For more info be sure to check out the Scrapbooking Cafe Online's blog here.

This morning I had a migraine and Carter wasn't feeling well either and he begged me to go and lay with him in bed so I did.  It was much needed for both of us!  Put some quiet music on and snuggled!  Ariel tells us she made us a surprise and I came out to find:



She cleaned up all the toys and tidying the living room!  And made us all lunch!  Mine is the top one.  I don't have a tray so she took a cookie sheet and covered it with towel paper!  She made Carter and me both peanut butter and jam sandwiches but for herself she had raisin toast since we ran out of bread (she gave us the best)  She gave me my favorite dried fruit, fruit, yogurt with granola! She even peeled a carrot!  She pulled out my vitamins too!  I love her I love you note!  She put on lipgloss and kissed it too!  What a blessing Ariel is!  She really is a treasure and I so had tears in my eyes!

Well that's it for me today!  My headache is gone but Carter still seems to be not feeling too well so I am off to go and take care of him!


11 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh...my...GOODNESS! That is motherhood at its best! So glad your migraine is better...I hope your son feels better, too! Some little girl is going to be a wonderful mother someday...

Lynn said...

Oh that makes my heart sing. Such a sweet, sweet little girl! And she learns it from you!

Love your card too Anita!

Lin said...

What a sweetie you are raising, Anita! I know that went a long way to making you feel better - hope that nasty migraine is gone!

Love your card, and I'm pinning it for when I need an idea for a men's card - this is perfect!

Barb said...

What a little sweetheart she is! Love your card, Anita! Canvas is so perfect for a guy card!

Lindsey said...

That lunch is sooo cute -- love the little pile of granola. :) Beautiful card, too.

Dawn T said...

Your card is delightful and what a precious girl you have. She is certainly a huge delight to you.

Ryann said...

Great card, Anita! Love that background stamp.

What a thoughtful girl you are raising! :)

Lalo said...

That is one "handsome" card.
Oh your sweet sweet Ariel sounds like such a doll. What a thoughtful little one. Our children are a reflection of us, so you must be one amazing person too!!!

Robin K. said...

I got teary eyed reading your post!!! What a sweet and wonderful little girl you and Chad have raised! Glad you're feeling better and I hope Carter does soon:). Loooove the card!! I'm inspired to get out my sticky backed canvas!

jennfontaine said...

Ariel is so very sweet! Kids don't just do that though unless it is modeled to them;)

What a great guy card! I love the edges and the way you did the buttons!

Ashley Newell said...

What a great card! The texture from the canvas. And what a sweet gesture from Ariel!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates