Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My First Class!

Hello!  Last Thursday I taught my first ever cardmaking class!  This month I joined my LSS design team, Scrapbooking by Design!  You can see the bio about me here.  I love that store and am so happy to be teaching there!  This is a real dream come true because I love people and I love working with them!  (The past few years I've realized what makes me happy is being around people which means I want to work with them! Another reason why I choose Real Estate!)  For my first class with this time of year I of course was going to do holiday cards!  I decided to work with my favorite stamp set by my favorite stamp company Hero Arts, The Greatest Gift! 

Here are the cards:




The class went so well!  I had four students which was perfect for my first time!  One of the ladies drove An HOUR AND A HALF to take my class!!!!!  She lived out of town and wanted to take my class and learn more about cardmaking!  They all really enjoyed each card and kept saying how much they loved which ever card they were making!  They were all so nice and we had a lot of fun which I think is super important!  I forgot to take lots of photos but I took two:


 Next time I will remember to take a photo of my "students" looking and smiling!  :>  In case any of you are reading this (you never know!)  Hi!  Thanks for taking my class!  Hope your having a great crafty day!

So there you go my first class!  I am really happy with how it turned out!  I teach my next class this Friday!  :>  

I better go, Chad's grandmother told me on Saturday that her condo is having a craft sale again and they want me to come back!  It's tomorrow so I've been busy creating as much as I can!  :>

13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a SUCCESS! I would love to be in your class! Looks like a ton of fun! Your class samples are gorgeous! I bet there will many more classes to come! Way to go, Anita!

Lynn said...

All kinds of gorgeousness going on here! So glad your first class was a success. Hope this is the first of many!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Sounds like a GREAT class and tons of fun! Love your cards!

Anette said...

Congrats Anita, how fun! Great cards!

Lin said...

It's obvious that this brings you lots of joy, Anita! Your cards are wonderful!

Wendy said...

I was one of the lucky four who took your first class. You did a terrific job. I was surprised when you said it was your first class because you seemed so relaxed. I had so much fun and look forward to taking more from you. And I love your blog! I'll be checking back here for sure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first class! Your cards are gorgeous Anita!

Dawn T said...

well done Anita. Your cards are wonderful. Perfect for a class

Tiffany Ervin said...

I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful time! I'm so happy for you! It is hard to remember to take pics, isn't it? There's just so much going on! Can't wait for your next class.

Trinh said...

Your cards are beautiful, Anita! I'm so glad your class went well and I wish I could take one of your classes.

ivy said...

i'm glad your 1st class went well. hope your have another great turnout friday!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards! The first one is my favourite!

Alice said...

wow! congrats on your first class, girl! fabulous cards!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates