Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giveway Winner and Exciting news!

Hello!  Hope you've had a great day!  I wanted to pop in and share with you some exciting news!  I am joining my favorite scrapbooking store, Scrapbooking by Design, Design Team!  I love shopping at the store the owner is such a sweet heart!  You can see the bio of me here I will be teaching two Christmas card classes there this month!  I am so excited!  You can see the cards here.  It's a total dream come true for me.  I can't wait to teach what I love!  :> 

I also wanted to announce the winner to my thank you giveaway! :>  Thank you so much for all of your comments!  The winner was number 18 and it is:
Lin said...
Beautiful card, Anita, to showcase my favorite part of autumn, the changing leaves. Would love a chance at your wonderful goodies - I'm a follower. quilt14 at gmail dot com.

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Well done to Lin for winning and what great news. Wish I could join your classes!

Nancy K said...

I'm so happy for you Anita! I love teaching classes and I'm sure you will too. Your cards are amazing! Enjoy this new chapter in your crafting journey.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both, enjoy your class and Lin enjoy your prize!!
DP

Nona said...

Woohoo, Anita! This is such great news and I am so happy for you! Have fun sharing your amazing talent :)

And congrats, Lin, on winning the giveaway! Enjoy your new goodies!

Lin said...

Thank you, Anita! You couldn't have chosen better candy - blues and music and I have had that HA stamp on my wishlist forever!

And big congrats on your DT spot at your scrapbook store! So pleased for you!

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, a huge congrats, Anita! They are so lucky to have you.

Robin S. said...

I love those birds! I can just hear them singing!

Steph B said...

I love those cards. The top one is my favourite. I've been eyeing that stamp for a while - thanks for the inspiration!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates