Thursday, November 17, 2011

Greatest Gift

Hello!  Today is a very exciting day for me!  I am teaching my first ever card making class tonight at my LSS Scrapbooking by Design!  I am beyond excited and a wee bit nervous!  I am teaching a stamping class using my favorite Christmas stamp set Greatest Gift by Hero Arts!  I am teaching four cards in my class but I created two more using the same supplies to show the class what else they could do.  Today I want to share them with you:

I stamped and embossed the nativity scene in white on watercolor paper.  Than I colored the whole paper with tumbled glass and broken china th distress inks all over and spray it with a mixture of perfect pearls and water.  After it dried I stamped the sentiment and stamped stars with versamark all over.  Than took a brush with perfect pearls and brushed it across the versamark stars, love the sparkly holy night it created!

In the class I am using two labels from North Country by Prima for this card I am using another and some scraps.  Love this design a great one for scraps!  :>


I wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comment regarding Ariel's birthday party!  I loved doing it all to celebrate her and she loved it!  Reading your sweet comments made me smile!  

Well sorry this post is so short, I still have some prep work to do!  :>  I hope to be back tomorrow with some pictures from my first class!

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful cards, especially the second.

Barb said...

I'm glad to hear you're going to take photos of the class - can't wait to see them! So fun for you, Anita! You're gonna be great! Love the cards! Hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Anita! I can't wait to see the photos from your class! Have a great time and good luck with everything! :)

Trinh said...

I hope your class went well, Anita! Your cards are beautiful & I bet the students loved creating them.

Nicole said...

Great job in your class today sweetie!

Everyone was super happy with their end results, especially me!

xoxoxo
Nicole

Dawn T said...

I'm sure the class will go well Anita. These two are lovely, particularly the first one.

Lynn said...

Anita, I hope the class went perfectly last night! Your card samples are beautiful!

~amy~ said...

such pretty cards...I bet the class loved them! congrats!

Chark said...

have fun!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see your pics from the class!! So excited and happy for you that everything went well! Lovely set of cards, I bet everyone had so much fun!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates