Saturday, November 19, 2011

Merriest Wishes

Hello!  It's Saturday and I am here with a new Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!  It's a beautiful winter wonderland over here as it's been snowing!  Not much snow but still it's gorgeous!  Last winter we got sooo much snow and than such a dry summer so bring on the snow!

Very happy to share that I had a tag picked up publication in April 2012 Cards magazine!  So happy to see that email in my box yesterday!  Totally doing the happy dance!

Our challenge will run for two weeks so more time to play!  We have a fun and exciting new challenge of Woodland Animals!  , OWLS, Foxes, Squirrels, and many more to choose from!  Everyone loves them and they are so hot right now!  :>  

Our sponsor is the fantastic The Craft's Meow!  They have really great stamps and Jenny Suchin designs for them!  Check out her stamps here.

So the mail man is very slow and I haven't received my stamps yet!  :<  It should be here SOON as in I bet Monday knowing how that works!  I do have a card to share using a Reindeer as that's a woodland animal, right?

I paper pierced the reindeer with some October Afternoon paper.  I really enjoyed making this card!  The reindeer stamp was on my list last year but I never did get it you can imagine how happy I was to find it this year!

Well I am off, I will be back soon to share photos and my experience teaching my first ever class!

I hope you will join us don't forget you have two weeks to play!  Do check out the Wee Memories blog as I am kidding you not the design team did more than wowed!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Anita. It is a pain when your DT stamps don't arrive in time... still you have done the rest of the team proud with your reindeer. Off to suss out my woodland animals...(don't have too many!)

Laurel said...

This is just so cute!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on your acceptance e-mail from CARDS! That is HUGE! I love the stripey reindeer in this card! Darling design and colors! And I totally understand the frustrations of the snail mails...(my DT stamps didn't come in time for me, either!)

Kelly said...

COngrats on your publication! I just love this reindeer. I was so close to getting it last year for my CHristmas cards. I love that you used a patterned paper for him. SO cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super adorable! LOVE that you've used a stripy reindeer!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Barb said...

Big congrats on your tag pub, Anita! Yippee! Adorable card! The stripes are so fun and festive and I love the colors!

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, congrats on your pub, Anita! Can't wait to see it. I LOVE this card. Great colors and paper-piecing.

Trinh said...

Woo hoo, congrats on your pub, Anita! Can't wait to see it. I LOVE this card. Great colors and paper-piecing.

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the pink and the cute reindeer! Congrats on the pub!! I'm so happy and excited for you! By the way, watch your mailbox. You should be getting some mail from me. :)

~amy~ said...

love your sweet card and woooo hoooo on the pub!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love it!! It is so sweet with all of the pink and red and the stripes on the deer!

ania said...

What a adorable card! I like it a lot.

Alice said...

this is so sweet! beautiful card, Anita!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates