Monday, August 9, 2010

It's going to be a wonderful week!

Hi friends!  This week is going to be such a wonderful week for me as Jill Foster who has a great blog called Inspired By... is inspired by me!  You can check it out here  I am sure you know how thrilling this is for me!  Jill is super talented and always features such talented people on her blog I am shocked that she picked me! And honored, and giddy with happiness!  I am looking forward each day to seeing what card of mine she has picked and to see her amazing card she makes! 

Hope that your weekend went well.  Mine was quite busy with a great girls night out, got home at 1:40 am since we last track of time and well girls love to talk!  And a couple friend of ours and there kids came over Sunday night so that was fun!  The weather is so very hot and humid over here that today I didn't go outside with the kids!  It's just way too hot and I thought we needed a break from it.  I am so thankful that we have air conditioning for sure right now!

Today I have a fun card to share with you:



My mother in law gave me the legs of an old pair of jeans (I think she made shorts) and right away I thought of stamping this pant stamp on them!  All the clothes are fabric, the bright pink is an old tank top of Ariel's, and the dress is from some bloomers of hers!  I stamped them with staz on and it worked fine!  I thought it would be fun to have them hanging off the branch but wanted the branch to be longer so I stamped part of the branch and than using post it notes stamped the rest.

When I went to look for the card photo I saw some photos I took on Saturday night:



This is my view as I chased Carter down the street!  He is super fast he got quite far!  I don't usually let him walk around the house but that morning he did this:


He got into the flour!  And than he got another outfit all wet and I was tired of dressing him and was about to put him in his pj's when Ariel let him outside!  (I was bbqing and she was joining me)  It was quite funny to see him running around with only his diaper on!  The neighbors thought it was quite funny also! 

Have a great week!  Time for me to go to bed!

18 comments:

Dawn T said...

Oh my gosh Anita... what a weekend... sounds like a great time with the girls and what a hoot Carter is.... I remember those days!!!!!
Congrats on being Jill's inspiration this week. Your work is very inspirational my dear. Well deserved acknowledgement.

Barb said...

So happy to see you featured on Jill's blog this week, Anita! Congrats! Love your card with the "real" clothes! And Carter is a riot! Love that diaper look! Brings back some fun memories!

Virginia L. said...

I'm so happy to see you being featured on Jill's blog! Congrats! Love your fabric stamping! What a smart cookie you are! LOVE the photos of Carter...his face said :" I'm super cute and I'm not guilty"!!" (LOL)!

Hannah said...

Yay anita! i'm so excited for your week on jill's blog! and i saw that adorable card on flickr just now - too darn CUTE. not to mention that second pic of carter in diapers... that's a KEEPER! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Priceless! Love the card and your little guy cracks me up! Congrats on being featured on Jill's Blog!

Anonymous said...

Yay Anita! That is sooo awesome that you are featured on Jill's blog! Its going to be a great week! Haha how cute are those photos! :)

Alice said...

your card is so adorable, Anita!! love the cute scene!! the the photos are so cute!!! they make me smile! =)

Jill said...

I'm LOVING this cute card with real fabric! And your little guy could not get any cuter!!! :) HUGS!

Chris said...

ah...that photo reminds me of when my kids were little. Such joy!

Love that you used the jeans on this card - so cute!

Char Dobson said...

Congrats Anita! And, I loooove your card! The little fabric clothes are just too cute.

Rosemary said...

what an adorable card (and children, too!), anita! congrats on being featured on jill's blog!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! And your card is SO cute!

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Anita! I visited here after seeing the card in your photostream.
Very cute card! Love how you put the fabrics - those look like real clothes!! - onto the card. Amazing!
And your kids are so cute!
Carter got into the flour!? He really is a riot! but so adorable boy! Thanks for sharing the cute photos!

Kathy (krolski) said...

This card is super cute! Love the jeans! :) So happy to see you on Jill's blog too! The kids photos are adorable! Made me smile!

Ayana Posadas said...

Adorable card, Anita!!!
I love coming to your blog not only for your great crafty work... but also for those gorgeous pics of your children. They always make me smile! :)

Jenny said...

Adorable card, love it!! :) :) :) :) :) And such cute pics!!!

stampingandstitching said...

Your card is adorable Anita and I love that you used fabric for the clothes! The photos are priceless and gave me a good giggle!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Adorable card and kiddos, Anita! What cuties-flour and all!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates