Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Hi all!  It's Saturday which means it's time for another Scrappy Saturday Challenge at Wee Memories!   I hope that your having a great weekend! This week's sponsor is
Third Coast Rubber Stamps!  And what a generous prize, a $25 gift certificate for there store!  This weeks challenge is In the Forest, things like trees, leaves, critters like squirrels, owls, or a deer!  Lots to choose from!  What a fun challenge!  And this challenge was chosen by our wonderful. DT member Ann !  When I came up with my card I imagined deep in the Forest and thought of kraft, and browns and bright greens and decided to play with a leaf stamp.  I wonder if this came to me from watching too much of the Twilight movies! (Hubby is out tonight so I wouldn't be surprised if I watch it again!)


I stamped the background Friends Definition by HA in brown ink, and stamped the leaf in moss green pigment and clear embossed it.  Added some ribbon and a button and have a great gender neutral get well soon card for next time I need it!

Hope that you come play with us this week at Wee Memories!  I can't wait to see your creations!  And don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's amazing cards!  Also have you entered my giveaways yet?  I have two ending this Monday August 30th HERE  and  HERE and another two ending Monday September 6 HERE and HERE!  Have a great week!  :> 

18 comments:

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Love this, Anita! That fresh green looks fabulous with the text paper!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card, Anita! LOVE the design!

Rosemary said...

fantastic card, anita! so subtle and so elegant!

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Beautiful!!!

Jess said...

Love the colour combo! This is a perfect man-card :)

Alice said...

simply gorgeous, Anita!! LOVE the fab design! super card, girl!!

stampingandstitching said...

Wonderful card Anita! I love the gorgeous design, colours and combination of stamps!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous clean design and perfect pop of green.

Deirdre said...

Stunner Anita... wow. Love it.

Yvonne Russell said...

Love cards with a text background. This is beautiful.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty, love the simplicity of that one, single leaf, really makes a statement!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Anita! Love the simplicity of this - so elegant :)

Jenny said...

Such a great card again Anita! I love it!! :) :) :) :) :) thanks so much!!

Hannah said...

What a classy card, anita! has a very organic feel to it!

Nat said...

this card is so inspiring Anita!! love your clean design and colours too!! wonderful! :)

Priyanka said...

I really like this card very nice and different thought, love the way of ribbon u keep on your card.Thanks for sharing with us.

alexandra s.m. said...

So clean, so beautiful ;-)

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates