Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You're The Best!

Hello Crafty Friends!  Happy Wednesday!  Spent my morning with my daughters class on a field trip to the Art Gallery!  Much fun!  I usually dread the bus ride but thankful for a open window and fresh air, even if it was noisy!  Tonight I am going shopping and coffee with a good friend!  :>

I wanted to stop by and share a masculine card!  I recently picked up some paper from Basic Grey's Bowties line!  I paired it with Wplus9 Design Studios Write on Ribbon stamp and die set!

Masculine papers make it so much easier to make a masculine card!  The colors are also so fresh to me which is perfect for Spring!  I made this card and it needed something, it was just missing something so I reluctantly pulled out my enamel dots, do I really want to waste use my enamel dots on a masculine card?  This card?  Well....so I did and it made the card shine! This sentiment is great for birthday or any other time I may need a masculine card!

Well that's it for me!  Off to help with getting homework and piano practice done before I go out!  :>  Hope you've got spring where you are, sadly we got snow the other day but at least it's almost all melted!

9 comments:

joy said...

LOVE this! The paper is perfect for a guy and the sentiment, too! Yes, the enamel dots do add just the right touch - still need to get some of those!!

Taheerah said...

Fun card Anita! I love how you took your colour combo cues from the patterned paper! And yeah, I would feel the same about using my precious dots too, lol!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this card! I really like that paper and those enamel dots are so fun!

Nina Yang said...

Love, love, love this card, Anita! Perfect colors!

Kelly Griglione said...

Totally in love with this one, Anita! Good call on the enamel dots too. I hear you, they're hard to part with, and for a masculine card too, but work so well here!

Greta said...

Oh what neat paper & love the enamel dots--may have to find some. Great card for a guy or girl. Enjoy your night out with a friend--sounds like fun!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done Anita! It's a fabulous masculine card, and those enamel dots are great on it!

Trinh said...

Ooh I love the colors of your guy card! And I think the enamel dots add just the right touch; gotta buy some of those!

Chark said...

great card, love the dots!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates