Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love and Laughter!

Hello!  Happy New Years Eve!!  I am so excited that it's New Years!  I am beyond excited and hopeful for what 2012 will bring!  Tonight Chad and I are going out without kids, our first New Years Eve with no kids!  We usually get together with friends with the kids but this year my parents are babysitting and were getting together with a bunch of couple friends!  And seeing as last year Ariel had Scarlet Fever and we had to stay home I am even more excited to go out!  :>

I am here with a new Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!  We have such a great fitting challenge!  Our challenge is New!  Something new like a new to you technique, new stamps, new papers, a new baby card or whatever new you can come up with!  I am so excited for what Wee Memories has in store for you for 2012, wait till you see the challenges we have in store for you!


I made a card with some new papers from Authentique.  Well there sorta new, I did buy them a bit ago but with Christmas cards and Christmas didn't have a chance to play with them.  

I embossed in white the flower and leaves from Blossom Art by Hero Arts and cut it out.  Stamped the sentiment onto coordinating paper.  Added tons of rhinestones and done!  :>

On Thursday night Chad's parents took the kids on a sleepover with some of there cousins!  So Chad and I went on a double date with his brother and his wife!  We went for some pizza that's cooked over coals and than saw a movie!

It was a great movie we all really enjoyed it, so funny!  We had a great night out and were happy to sleep in! :>  I hope and plan in 2012 to try to get out on dates more!

I hope that you have a fantastic New Years Eve ringing in 2012! Wishing you a joyful, prosperous, happy, peaceful New Year!  I hope that you will join us this week for this challenge!  Please check out the Wee Memories blog for more details!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Anita! Have a wonderful new year!

Lin said...

I love this card, Anita, it's so classy! Happy New Year to you - have fun tonight!

Kelly said...

loved the embossed flower! Really pops! loved the gems in the center. Enjoy your night out! Our oldest was diagnosed with strep this morning so we'll be staying in... probably watch a family movie!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Anita! Have fun tonight - stay safe and Happy New Year to you! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love your bold and bright card Anita! It's beautiful! Hope you have a great night and Happy New Year!

Karen B. said...

You, Anita, are one amazing crafter. Love the pink and I love all your cards. I hope you have a great New Year!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Very beautiful card :) love the flowers and blings.

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates