Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shabby Floral Blossoms

Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  Today was/is a great day!  :>  This morning Ariel and I went to a friends for a playdate.  Us mommies sat in the kitchen enjoying homemade latte's, snacks and fantastic conversation while the kids played quietly really well!!  Bliss!  I love my friends!  Carter stayed home with Chad as his eyes aren't 100% better yet, they are doing better still red but not as red.  Chad had a good morning too since not only did he have some daddy time with Carter one of his pals came over while his wife and kids were with us.  

The day got even better when on the way home since I was in the area I stopped in on one of my favorite kids clothing stores and discovered that Ariel still fits there clothes!  Such great clothes and shopping for kids clothes makes me happy!  :>  Than I stopped in at my LSS as I had to pick up some cardstock and got a few things!  Kids shopping and crafty shopping, could it get better?  I also finally thought up the rest of this card on the drive.  Do you ever do that?  Think about crafting during your day?  It had been sitting half finished and cut up for about a week!  Coming home and crafting made the day even better!  Friends and creating really makes for one happy day!


                              This card has been removed for publication!

And the Lily Pad challenge of Flowers, and Simon Says Stamps challenge of anything goes!

The spring weather (the snow yesterday never did stay on the ground!)  has brought out the organizer, cleaner in me!  I threw away a lot of stuff and have decided to put away the snow gear, I can always pull it back out if need be it's too much spring jackets and all the winter stuff in one closet!  Feels so good but do you ever find that once you start it's hard to stop you could go on and on and forget to feed your kids dinner?

Well I am off to spend the evening with the kids.  They are enjoying coloring and crafting together right now!  :>  Love it when they play together so nicely!

11 comments:

jennfontaine said...

Isn't it wonderful when kids play so nicely together and moms can visit!

This card is so pretty! Really beautiful~I love the doily and the saying is so true and a great font! Wonderful job!

Virginia L. said...

ooh la la! Love this gorgeous card, Anita! You make me see saw many potential in this one!! You rock with this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Anita! Love the doily and those flowers!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh wow, my jaw is dropping!!! I love everything about this! That juicy bow for one! The color, the silkiness the perfect way that it's tied. LOVE!!!!

Oh, and what an awesome play/mommy date you had!!!

Carol McCready said...

Love your card. I picked up some doilies for card crafting today. I hope they turn out as nice as yours.

Greta said...

I'm loving that stamp! This card is wonderful, Anita!

Kelly said...

really lovely. The doily is such a nice touch. Yep, I think of crafting throughout the day. I used to teach HS Language Arts and one of my "textbooks" for writing talked about how some people "percolate" their ideas. That really stuck with me b/c I have always been that way. Idea in the morning and let it bubble throughout the day and then hit the craft room with most of my ideas ready to go. Some turn out and some don't.. ha ha

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful card Anita! And it's nice to hear that you had a lovely day!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Anita! Love the doily and those stamped roses are too precious!

Trinh said...

Your card is so.pretty and fresh, Anita! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa Bove said...

So very pretty! Love the stamped flowers! Just gorgeous!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates