Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Introduction to Me!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post as Crafty Girl Designs! My name is Anita and I have been happily married to my husband Chad for 7 years! I am so blessed to be able to call Chad my husband, he is such an amazing guy and I love the relationship that we share! Marriage is one of the best parts of life, to have someone with who you can be truly be yourself and experience everything with is beyond words how great it is!

Chad and I are blessed to be the parents to two wonderful children! Ariel Brooke who is 3 1/2 (turning four in November!) and our baby Carter Evan who will be turning one tomorrow! Every parent praises there child and says how perfect they are, no one is perfect but our children arepretty close! The best word to describe Ariel is sweet. She is a girly girl who is full of happiness and behaves so well! It's easy to go places with her and with a busy life it is such a blessing! I have noticed how well Ariel makes friends, among a few of her friends she is one of the favorites, everyone wants to be her friend! I love how if we go to the park she quickly makes a friend and has someone to play with! The best word to describe Carter is that he is smiley! Every since he has learnt to smile he does it all the time! Other people comment on this and his wonderful big blue eyes! Carter has been such a great baby, in some ways so similar to his sister as a baby and some ways so different. Having a boy has been an experience also! Carter is a boy for sure and lately has been quite the explorer and getting into all sorts of things. Ariel was the same but at an older age!

After describing my children I should share some photos with you!







My family and I are Christains. It is important for my husband and I to raise our children for the Lord and in the ways of the Lord. We are involved in our local church and love it! Our church is so amazing and our Pastor is one of the best! We are so blessed to be able to attend such a wonderful church full of wonderful people! I enjoy being involved since it allows me to meet new people and get to know people I otherwise would not have! http://www.springschurch.com/
This blog is dedicated to my paper crafting and my life. I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom. I do have a small job at a popular children's clothing store but it is very part time! I feel that being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world but it is important for me to have something for myself. I started paper crafting mainly card making when Ariel was a baby. I had received cards from other people and I knew that I would love that hobby too! I have only been into stamping for about a year and love it!
To all my readers be it that I know you personally or just through the web welcome and I hope you enjoy it!
Anita

0 comments:

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates