Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine Wreaths!

Hello Friends!  It's been a bit maybe a bit too long :<  Tomorrow I shall be back with cards as part of the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop but until than I thought I would stop and share some wreaths!  My shop has been doing amazing even for January and I am so thankful!  You can find my shop here on etsy Anita Rex Designs.  I would love it if your on fb to follow my facebook page!  If you would like to pin any of my wreaths on pintrest I ask that you NOT do it from my blog BUT DO IT from my etsy page.  I have given links to each wreath.  THANK YOU!

Pink Burlap, Hearts and Flowers!  Here on etsy! 


I've started offering grapevine wreaths in my shop and they have been really popular!  You can find it here!

Love Burlap Valentine Wreath!  Here on Etsy!

XOXO Red Burlap Valentine Wreath!  Here on Etsy!

And one last one, a yarn one!  Here on etsy!


So which one is your favorite?  :>

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

so pleased for you that the sales are doing so well. The wreaths are quite stunning Anita.

Wida said...

so cute! love that first one!

Trinh said...

I'm torn between the first two but all are pretty!

Cindy C. said...

They are so beautiful!

Robin K. said...

Since I'm in grape growing country I love your grapevine wreath! So happy your sales are doing well!

Ronnie said...

I really like the "Love Burlap."

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates