Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snowman Gift Bag!

Hello Friends!  It's November ALREADY!  How did that happen?  While for many of you November is fall for us it means soon it will snow!  It's been beautiful fall days lately but it's just a certain amount of time till it's here, SNOW!  Oh no!  November means Christmas is on its way with Christmas cards, wreaths and projects being on my mind! 

I thought I would pop in since it's been a bit and share a project.  It's a Holiday gift bag!  It's actually a reusable bag from my favorite tea company, David's Tea!  When you buy there loose tea they send you home with this lovely paper blue bag, I covered the David's Tea logo and made up a bag:

 
I used Hero Arts Snow Much Joy set, love that snow man along with Basic Greys Aspen Frost!  This was fun to make!  :>  I look forward to giving a gift with it this upcoming Holiday season!

Lots coming up this week, Ariel's 8th Birthday and her party I still have some prep to do for that.  This year will be her first party not at home, it's nice how much easier it is to do a not home party, it's just not nice to your pocket book! :>  I am still quite busy with wreaths but this week was able to catch up quite a bit which is awesome!  I am taking part in not one but three blog hops this week so you shall see quite a lot of me! :>  Until than!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

just adorable Anita. My goodness, you do keep yourself busy.. Happy Birthday to Ariel... 8, she is really growing up quickly. Looking forward to your blog hops this week.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute bag! Love it!

Maureen Morton said...

This is a cutie, Anita. I loved this guy last year and finally bought him at the after Christmas sale, so I need to get him out. This is a great way to recycle and add your own special touch. Sounds like you've got lots going on - hang in there!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Anita!

CinnamonSally said...

This is such a cute bag and a great upcycle of your tea bag!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates