Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Quite Like Your Smile!

Hello Crafty Friends!  Spring Break is here!  Yipee!  Starting it out with a lazy Saturday, much appreciated! I've been working on wreath orders but I took a break as I had an idea, I wanted to play along with the Monday Mood Board at WPlus9 Design Studio!  I don't have any bunny stamps but I loved the colors and wanted to play with my set Embroidered Bouquet again, but with the individual stamps this time!




And the Monday Mood Board Photo:


I stamped the different flowers and leaves with Hero Arts Butter Ball, Mementos:  Pear Tart and Sweet Plum.  I decided where I wanted the sentiment from WPlus9 Design Studio's Quite Like You than lightly with a pencil I drew two lines and stamped and stamped the flowers, than I erased the lines carefully.  I also angled the paper so that I stamped straight not sideways (much easier)  I don't usually like to draw on a card with a pencil but for this design I really felt like I needed it!  Thankfully it erased well and didn't smudge!

Yesterday I spent the day volunteering at Ariel's school.  She had a garage sale in the morning, grades 1 to 3 have a garage sale with everything being a quarter and under to practice the use of money!  That was all morning than I volunteered with hot lunch and than shakers and movers (set up sanctuary since it's a gym during the week)  It was a lot of fun but boy was I beat!  For Ariel to sell I made a bunch of marshmallow pops:



And I pulled out the cute stamps to make mini coloring books:


They were a hit and she sold out early on!  Which is great as I may have stayed up till midnight working on all of these!  :>

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Those mini colouring books are awesome!! And I see you are totally rocking the flower stamps again - this is so honking pretty Anita!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Great color combo and I LOVE the sentiment!

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous card Anita. And your little colouring book was an awesome idea. No wonder Ariel sold out. Enjoy Spring Break

Carol Gibson said...

Beautiful card. I love that
coloring book idea.

Kristie Goulet said...

This card is beautiful! I love how you used this set!
Awesome idea making coloring books!

Maureen Morton said...

Love this card - so very delicate, and a perfect use of the white spaces! Very spring. Those treats look yummy - worth more than a quarter, but money is a great thing to learn about! Have a happy Easter, Anita.

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates